Congrats!!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Congrats!!!

Post by Tim Matthews »

I KNEW he'd win it for you. Congrats!
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Congrats on the win.

-----
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Thanks everyone. I've loved this horse since I bred him on the anniversary of my mom's death. Not being a Debbie Downer but I know my mom who was a racehorse trainer her whole life would have approved of him! She enjoyed listening to me talk about my fake horses and suggested names at times. She also cussed with me when I lost a big race I really wanted to win. LOL My mom was the beer drinking match track racing Cajun you have heard stories about. ;)

So I'm dedicating this Derby to her!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

💙
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago Thanks everyone. I've loved this horse since I bred him on the anniversary of my mom's death. Not being a Debbie Downer but I know my mom who was a racehorse trainer her whole life would have approved of him! She enjoyed listening to me talk about my fake horses and suggested names at times. She also cussed with me when I lost a big race I really wanted to win. LOL My mom was the beer drinking match track racing Cajun you have heard stories about. ;)

Who is cutting onions in here?!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Louise Bayou wrote: 4 years ago Thanks everyone. I've loved this horse since I bred him on the anniversary of my mom's death. Not being a Debbie Downer but I know my mom who was a racehorse trainer her whole life would have approved of him! She enjoyed listening to me talk about my fake horses and suggested names at times. She also cussed with me when I lost a big race I really wanted to win. LOL My mom was the beer drinking match track racing Cajun you have heard stories about. ;)

I was super happy that the derby went to someone who hadn’t won’t it before, for the second year in a row! But this, this just makes it so much better ❤️
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago

Who is cutting onions in here?!
Someone hand me a box of Kleenex
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED