Solutions Looking For A Problem

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Solutions Looking For A Problem

Post by Gwayne's World »

Laura Smith wrote: 4 years ago
Dan Gordon wrote: 4 years ago Solutions: All Stewards' Cup, Pegasus and Triple Crown races should be held on a fast track

Problem: You have a stud whose comment is "I wouldn't get this horse's feet dirty". You've been campaigning all year pointing to a race. But it comes up Muddy. This just happened to me with Storm of My Heart which would have been my first Classic win since Heart of the Storm. Yes, I know we are trying to simulate real life. Yes, I know I can just run a different race. But I decided I'm going to whine so here it is.............
Once again... I recall hearing that weather preference has the same amount of effect on race results as jockey quality, i.e. very small (equivalent to winning or losing a photo finish.) If you want to run in a big race, run in a big race! Why let the weather ruin it for you?
Thanks for the confidence boost, Laura. My potentially best runner 'Loves Mud.' Fast track here we come!