Y54 SC

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Y54 SC

Post by The Steward »

Is it just me or are these the best fields ever? Almost every race is stacked to the gills with huge feels, and so many nice runners. Can't wait to call them!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Y54 SC

Post by Brian Leavitt »

As someone with horses in big, deep fields like the Filly Turf Dash, Dirt Mile, and the Filly & Mare Turf, I'm scared!
I have a stable full of cats
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I still have time to chicken out 😂 they are SO scary!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

The TS races are staaaaaacked. I desperately want to write previews or run a contest... might have time for one but probably not the other...
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

It’s a very tough year, will be a very exciting week of racing!
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

I'm 100% nervous actually. My poor girl is pretty much being thrown in head first. I'm with Ro! I still have time to reconsider xD
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Mine are in pretty deep....both 2YO DR TB's .... one colt and one filly .... and 2 other DR fillies in the distaff and the marathon .... scary stuff
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I don't have any Friday horses that I feel super excited about but I am excited for Elixir and Manic in the Juve Fillies and Bunbury!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Can't wait for next week! Always the best week of the season. No expectations for anyone I've entered, the fields are all super strong. Hoping to make the chat for the live calls on Thursday/Friday
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

The Filly and Mare Turf is filled.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1422455

Fire To Look At is just plain scary...only 4 years old and earnings of over $8 Million. Wow.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

The fields look amaaing and although I am only entered in turf mile races on thursday/friday I might actually stay forr the whole thing both days this time around

So one thing I wnted to point out is the juvenile turf mile field who as of this writing contains 6 horses which is decent not the amazing part but the fact is turf miles usually have a lot of steward breds and I love Em and stew breds are great but the fact is I would love to see more home breds capable of running in the sc and that turrf mile juvenile field has 6 runners and only 1 is stew bred which is kind of awesome so go home bred turf milers
The filly race kinda destroys the statistics a bit having 8 horses aand 5 stew breds but still even this is improveement from earlier years lol
The older turf mile raaces see more stew breds naturally but i have seen worse and the filly race has 16 entrants meaning a full field I dont think I hve ever seen tht in my time in the sim
about half off those are stew breds but that also means we have like 7 homebreds in the field as well
Eric Hamme
Classic Contender

Post by Eric Hamme »

My chaser might have a chance, but looking at the DS field, I think Santino is meat. I might not have an SC worthy entry for a while, so I'm going for it anyway. I've lit 30 grand on fire in worse ways playing this game.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

This is my first SC outing, I don't expect any top performance but I'm really happy having my one-dollar wonder in the juvenile turf. I'll be setting my alarm for the call if there is one for that race (Europe time here), just the thought of hearing my little dude run live makes me giddy :D
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

...I miss the Daybreak... ;)
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Flizan Hambletonian wrote: 4 years ago ...I miss the Daybreak... ;)
I miss it too, but I'm pretty sure the reason there generally haven't been Daybreaks recently is because Em has a lot on her plate. Especially true now that she's trying to do racecalls on every SC day instead of just Thursday/Friday!
I have a stable full of cats