Y54 SC

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Y54 SC

Post by The Steward »

I miss Daybreak too.... but I have to write 12,000 words today real work related... can't imagine fitting in Daybreak too. I thought about doing a one-shot but it's too risky if I don't include every person people will be sad :-(
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago I miss Daybreak too.... but I have to write 12,000 words today real work related... can't imagine fitting in Daybreak too. I thought about doing a one-shot but it's too risky if I don't include every person people will be sad :-(
Absolutely! <3 Good Luck! :)
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Assuming the fields stay as they are, this will be the first time since Y41 that the Turf Dash has been won by a homebred... because not a single Stew-bred is entered. This race is typically dominated by Stew-bred entries (even in years when they don't win) so this is pretty momentous.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Laura Smith wrote: 4 years ago Assuming the fields stay as they are, this will be the first time since Y41 that the Turf Dash has been won by a homebred... because not a single Stew-bred is entered. This race is typically dominated by Stew-bred entries (even in years when they don't win) so this is pretty momentous.
That is VERY cool!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

In regards to Laura Smith’s Filly Turf Dash article:
It’s really funny actually because Rose Golden Girl ‘Loves Mud’ according to the horse whisperer so those two losses on an off track must have been because of something else.

Enjoyed the analysis though! And I really liked Hazel Anthony’s Turf Dash analysis!
Lee Tuttle
Miler

Post by Lee Tuttle »

I originally entered my 2yo DR homebred filly in an expected softer spot Friday. But then that race started to fill with a large amount of good runners. So I figured if shes going to be in a quality field of tough runners, it just as well be the SC. So I switched races.
Em told me a season ago that she looked fast. Hopefully shes fast enough to get a respectable result.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago In regards to Laura Smith’s Filly Turf Dash article:
It’s really funny actually because Rose Golden Girl ‘Loves Mud’ according to the horse whisperer so those two losses on an off track must have been because of something else.

Enjoyed the analysis though! And I really liked Hazel Anthony’s Turf Dash analysis!
So funny when that happens, eh?
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

New idea: somebody pay the Stewie to write Daybreak!

not it! lol I'm broke
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~