Upcoming 2 yr olds. Who are YOU excited to see in Y55?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Upcoming 2 yr olds. Who are YOU excited to see in Y55?

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Since we're winding down to the end of SIM Y54, which is CRAZY, I was curious to see who people are excited to debut in Y55. Share your pride and joy!

I'll start.

I have two that I am really excited for and am hoping my hype for them is carried into results next year.

My first is a DM filly from my own stallion, Stand and out of a Warpath mare, Forest Hills.
Hillside Manor She is my first Stand Allowance foal bred by me. So I am just really excited for this little girl.

My second is a DR filly by Outlander out of a Keefer dam, Turn to You.
Aero Thru My Heart My only stakes of this crop and I just have a good feeling about her.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Upcoming 2 yr olds. Who are YOU excited to see in Y55?

Post by Rochelle Bos »

My paint filly Are You Ready currently holds the All Time Record for Paints running 300 yards. So I’m pretty excited for her! I’m super struggling with if I should get her a headshot or not lol She’s a freak late bloomer ❤️ ? Formid

My paint colt Rockslide is #6 on the All Time Workout times for 300 yard paints! He’s so handsome ❤️ And named rockslide because my son will make a HUGE mess and then blame it on a rockslide 😂 he’s a freak late bloomer. A+ Blue Hen

I leased a mare from Em last year and for some reason it ended up a colt, I don’t know if it was because I forgot to hit filly, or if I just did random to begin with lol but I’m excited for my Blue Bayou colt Blew By You 😂😂😂 he’s a handsome Stakes Late Bloomer. 3x3 to Wish Upon A Star. A- Star

TM filly Madam who is a Knock Four Times x Distant Dream cross, which seems to work well! She’s a Stakes late bloomer. A- Star

I have a progressive DS Stakes filly Meow Mix who is a progressive stakes. A- Formid

Lastly I have Twitterpated, another mare lease from Em. She is 3x3 to Maelstrom. Dam side grand dam is Pact (dam of James Dean, Adele, Sir Topham Hatt). Site’s Dam is Wish Upon A Star (Be Prepared, Circle of Life, Let It Go). Progressive Stakes. A- Blue Hen
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

My barn's best efforts are almost always turfy horses. But somehow I managed to breed a dirt router colt that galloped, 'Stakes' : ) His workout times even made it on the top 50 list for male yearlings - the bottom half of that list, lol, but still it's encouraging for me. I really hate though that I'm going to have to wait for weeks before I can race him. Oh well... he's a progressive type too, so maybe by the time he gets to race next year, he'll get a little better due to the wait.

Aloft

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Several of a handful:

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1185777

Full sister to Teddy K G B

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1191592

Whoops, make them year 56!
Last edited by Gwayne's World 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Safe With Them
I love this filly so much. I saw her as a foal and I just HAD to have her. Luckily for me, Em was amazingly generous and allowed me to work out a deal to buy her outright rather than fighting for her at auction.
I adore Blue Bayou, and the dam Someone Like You won me my first (and so far only) Thoroughbred Steward's Cup title. This is my SIM heart horse and I am so excited for Y55 W10!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Post by Avery Genna »

Jada Rose
She is by Satono Moon and is the first foal out of my favorite mare Rosamond, who earned over $350k for me. This filly is a stakes galloper and I’m so excited to see what she can do on the track!
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

Stakes TR late bloomer
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1170286

One of only 2 stakes I have bred so far. I am soooo excited to see what he can do
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

So many nice stakes yearlings, many of whom are late bloomers or otherwise not at peak. I've got 5 of the top 50 horses working at 5 furlongs turf, the best of which is Cat From Outer Space, out of a homebred sire AND homebred dam, and is a stakes galloper who is not at peak yet. More Than Anything is, I think, the second fastest at 5 furlongs dirt. I think I have a couple of potentially nice turf sprinters on top of that in The Purrfect Horse and Socks for Em, and I actually have a couple of nicely timing turf milers. which I haven't had in a loooooooooooooooong time. Chocobos, whose dam I actually bred and got back recently, is one of the top times at 4 furlongs turf and is a late bloomer to boot!
I have a stable full of cats
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Can't think of one, sorry!
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

My upcoming 2 year olds got booted out of the good horse bell curve and are 0% exciting.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I’m not that excited about any of my upcoming 2yos to be honest, the only one that I guess looks very interesting is Mahler who is a Stakes late bloomer and has a 2F work in the top 10 on the yearlings list.

My foals look more exciting so I’m more curious and excited to gallop them (and I guess I’m looking forward to galloping my now yearlings and 2yos next year to see if they’ve improved).
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I'm trying not to get too excited until they actually race so I can manage expectations and not be bitten by the disappointment bug like I usually am.

But I have a pacer colt that looks like he's got some star quality. Prodigal Son has three times this year equaled the fastest ever work for his breed set by Catalyst. He's still a late bloomer. I bought his dam for $500,001 from a dispersal auction (I believe that was actually my top bid, so if someone had gone over by $1, they'd have had her). Took until almost midway through her three-year-old year just to get her fit and to the track, but she got a couple stakes wins and is a fancy blue hen that nicks A+ with everything under the sun. Hopefully she continues to produce at this level. I'm interested to see how the filly I bred this year by Always B Lucky turns out, as well.

I Am the Storm has some nice workout times, is a freak galloper that "should progress" and a pretty pedigree, from my Tempest family.

Very closely related to the above filly is Day Will Break, also by St. Nicholas Day and out of a half sister to I Am the Storm's dam, Night Will Fade. She is a stakes/late bloomer.

War Like Me is another stakes/late bloomer, by Farseer and out of my multimillionaire Lady So Divine. He has two stakes winning half siblings. I'm also excited to see what his foal half brother by Dave Matthews Band is like.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Hickstead and the whole first crop of Dave Matthews Band! I know we have had plenty of brilliant DR studs, but it’s odd how when you actually compete against them (and I’m not sure he should have retired so young) you feel like you’ve taken some small part in their accomplishments. Anyway, his first crop hits the track next year and I can hardly wait!

But that’s half a season away and in the meantime Avante will be ready to roll in the DS division. Consistent top workouts, brilliant bloodlines...what else can I ask for?