W16 Anxiety

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Zahacy
Hall of Fame

W16 Anxiety

Post by Rochelle Zahacy » 8 months ago

Anyone else having MAJOR Steward's Cup anxiety and feel ready for this week to be over? lol I have already found different races for TWO of my runners...

Also, apparently the stress makes me chatty about weird things...
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Zahacy for $0

Stallions
TACITUS (TBS Stud, DM/DR) **2x STEWARD APPROVED**

Dylan Christensen
Eclipse Champion

Re: W16 Anxiety

Post by Dylan Christensen » 8 months ago

Yeah i usually go to bed like...3 hours ago...I can't seem to sleep and I don't know that I will.
“Its called RESPECT not the way people call or need it now days“

Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra » 8 months ago

*rocking in the corner crying* I have a Turf and a Classic horse running
STANDING AT STUD
Dirt Routers... CONQUERER | FARSEER | GIANT | NIGHTEYES
Turf Routers... OBSIDIAN FURY

Lance Macisaac
Sprinter

Post by Lance Macisaac » 8 months ago

Cleo Patra wrote:
8 months ago
*rocking in the corner crying* I have a Turf and a Classic horse running
"It's not the horses that are real, it's the emotions" is on full display here :D

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson » 8 months ago

No anxiety yet but I’m sure it’ll kick in once the day of the race comes about (Thursday and Friday for me). And I’m sure I’m gonna get plenty of sim dreams those two nights and I’m gonna be waking up every damn hour thinking it’s 4am already and I can check results.

Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore » 8 months ago

Mmm, and it’s not just SC races. Fewer condition races week 16 forcing, er, encouraging you to give all those stakes a shot! The whole week is rather stressful!

*I need a drink!*
Willow Downs home to Kingslayer, Spiritus Invictus, Chance Encounter, Culzean Castle
Rohan home to After the Rain and Cats in the Cradle

Dylan Christensen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dylan Christensen » 8 months ago

Carole Hanson wrote:
8 months ago
No anxiety yet but I’m sure it’ll kick in once the day of the race comes about (Thursday and Friday for me). And I’m sure I’m gonna get plenty of sim dreams those two nights and I’m gonna be waking up every damn hour thinking it’s 4am already and I can check results.
Yeah I like almost never dream but last night I had a dream I just got destroyed in my races...let’s hope that isn’t true
“Its called RESPECT not the way people call or need it now days“

Brad Fabman
Miler

Post by Brad Fabman » 8 months ago

Nick Gilmore wrote:
8 months ago
Mmm, and it’s not just SC races. Fewer condition races week 16 forcing, er, encouraging you to give all those stakes a shot! The whole week is rather stressful!

*I need a drink!*
Which begs the question, Why are there no races Week 16 Day 6? My big race days are 3 and 6. Not having that last day messes things up for me every year. We are going on a two week break anyway. Is the last race day that much of a problem? I don't get it.
Fabman Farms - Simmy Awards Won: Y54-Quarter Horse Champion Three Year Old Female - Beena's Gold

Lily Wilkins
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Lily Wilkins » 8 months ago

I'm having more anxiety about trying to win the forced Pick 6 payout/contests on Friday with all these ridiculously stacked fields than anything else. I have won the entire P6 pot, or a chunk of it, 3 different years now I think. It's my favorite part of Steward's Cup Week.

I have a runner in the Distaff, but she's not a world-beater and it's more of a "for fun" thing than anything else... Though she does happen to LOVE Mud, so that turned out nicely.
ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson » 8 months ago

Lily Wilkins wrote:
8 months ago
I'm having more anxiety about trying to win the forced Pick 6 payout/contests on Friday with all these ridiculously stacked fields than anything else. I have won the entire P6 pot, or a chunk of it, 3 different years now I think. It's my favorite part of Steward's Cup Week.

I have a runner in the Distaff, but she's not a world-beater and it's more of a "for fun" thing than anything else... Though she does happen to LOVE Mud, so that turned out nicely.
I always forget about the mandatory pick 6 pay out, perhaps I’ll try playing this year.

Rochelle Zahacy
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Zahacy » 8 months ago

Carole Hanson wrote:
8 months ago
Lily Wilkins wrote:
8 months ago

I always forget about the mandatory pick 6 pay out, perhaps I’ll try playing this year.
I won my first couple years in game, when I had NO idea what I’m doing...now I think I know what I’m doing and put time and effort into it and I suck 10103874739 times more at handicapping lol
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Zahacy for $0

Stallions
TACITUS (TBS Stud, DM/DR) **2x STEWARD APPROVED**

Ronnie Dee
Hall of Fame

Post by Ronnie Dee » 8 months ago

I have no concerns about this week. But as always, I will have concerns about the following weeks (break). All of my usual (Sim) routines will be missing. So I am thinking about going to Hawaii. Of course, I will probably just think about going and end up staying home.
See You Monday
TB Turf Sprinter Stallion Extraordinaire

Magnificent Jeblar
Magnificent son of See You Monday
Stud Fee: $11,150

Army Mile
Top-Notch TB Dirt Miler Stallion
Stud Fee: $28,000

Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore » 8 months ago

Ronnie Dee wrote:
8 months ago
I have no concerns about this week. But as always, I will have concerns about the following weeks (break). All of my usual (Sim) routines will be missing. So I am thinking about going to Hawaii. Of course, I will probably just think about going and end up staying home.
Lol, can I carry your luggage, Sir?

*still dreaming!*
Willow Downs home to Kingslayer, Spiritus Invictus, Chance Encounter, Culzean Castle
Rohan home to After the Rain and Cats in the Cradle

Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris » 8 months ago

No anxiety over the races, whatever happens happens. However got 12 more hours of anxiety hoping a few of my entries don't get bumped last minute
FLD Stables Stallions
Paint:
His Will to Live - 10k
Imprison My Mind - 5k
Hey Brother - $3,193
Burning Man - 2.5k
Mark of the Beast - 17.5k
FLD Raven - 20k
Bromance - 10k
Breakdown - 3k

Art Kage
Turf Router