Daybreak in Lexington

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Re: Daybreak in Lexington

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

I quite enjoyed the Daybreak and a small insight into what is going on in your life and dropping hints on possible new fun things to come. Like... Steeplechase festival... What is that :O Foal program what is that?! I felt like Jack Skellington when I kept saying, "What's This"? lol
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Enjoyed reading it : ) Had to smile a little about the missing hoof pick...that series was a fun one.

Ya know.... if you still have all those on stories on file, you should do a little 'in house' on-line book of all the Daybreak stories in chronological order. Put it up for sale for like 3 to 5 GPs : )

I think it would be fun to go back and read them, for the older players, we would get to reminisce about some horses that haven't been thought about in a long time, and for the newer players they could get to know about some of those horses and players that you brought to life with personality quirks...and even show case the detective skills of some here...lol...like finding out where that hoof pick went. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Stormy Peak wrote: 4 years ago Enjoyed reading it : ) Had to smile a little about the missing hoof pick...that series was a fun one.

Ya know.... if you still have all those on stories on file, you should do a little 'in house' on-line book of all the Daybreak stories in chronological order. Put it up for sale for like 3 to 5 GPs : )

I think it would be fun to go back and read them, for the older players, we would get to reminisce about some horses that haven't been thought about in a long time, and for the newer players they could get to know about some of those horses and players that you brought to life with personality quirks...and even show case the detective skills of some here...lol...like finding out where that hoof pick went. : )

Stormy
They are all available under the “Steward’s Cup” section of the Feature Race News 😉
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Willowcreek Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Willowcreek Farms »

As always, a great read. Head up, things will get better. Looking at my wife and our 15 month old daughter all I can say is ....hats off to you mothers, its mind boggling the effort you put into your children, not that I don't do my bit but all you moms are amazing.

Hope to have a cameo in a Daybreak article some day. Maybe next year. 😉
“ A lot of it is out of your hands and the more you do this the more you realize this."
-Chad Brown
Hazel Anthony
Miler

Post by Hazel Anthony »

I loved it! Thank you for writing!
Anthony Meadows

Standing:

Cerebro
Appy DS
3x Simmy Award Winner, 2x Grade 1 winner (including Steward's Cup Dash), 4x Graded Stakes winner
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Daybreak always makes me legit smile. Do you know how huge that is? lol I mean LEGIT smile
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~