trainer stats

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

trainer stats

Post by Joe Bengston »

Why are we able to make them private? I understand being able to make our balance private as that would be similar to our bank account on here.

The trainer stats that I don't get. Those in real life would be public and I see no reason as to making them private. just my personal opinion but I think trainer stats should be public.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Re: trainer stats

Post by Keith Maidlow »

Agreed. If you are on the trainer stats board you're in the top 100 of some category not the bottom so that's good, right? If my stats were 793 win, 26% win percent, 100 stakes wins and $18 million in earnings I'd want everyone to know who I was. I like seeing my name there even if it's #99.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Re: trainer stats

Post by Joe Bengston »

if I go to your profile in game Keith but you set your stats to private I can't see your current and life time stats.

I'd like to be able to see everyone's stats for all the years they've played as how we can for our own accounts.

You know when you go to profile in game and click on your current entries and it brings up your stakes wins, maidens etc and also breeder stats as well.
I wish I could see that for other players as well.

I really don't understand why people would want to make that private? afraid of ridicule or something for having a bad record? mines terrible lol but I have no problem with it being public.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.