Festivus...how'd you do?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Festivus...how'd you do?

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

seems my biggeest issue wwas not checking yet haha
seems quite a few did change
mostly for the better some for the worse
some were bigger surprises than others
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Festivus...how'd you do?

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

so here is a list of who became stakes and freaks and still have not checked the w16 d5 runners

3 yo colt TM : Competitve Spirit: from stakes to freak after the season he had last year maybe not that surprising but he is now my first homebred turf miler freak so still pretty damn exciting

3 yo gelding Trotter: DD Riddles : was freak then downgraded to stakes and now she is a freak again whaat is going on here could you not have told me this before I gelded him haha

4 yo filly Pacer: Rite on the spot: was stakes and now is a freak wheeeee

4 yo filly awm: All Bad Factors was allowance and is now stakes

3 yo filly tm: Cheeeerios was allowance and is now stakes

4yo Gelding aws Gallow Fuel was allowance is now stakes

7yo Gelding awm Hunting For Miles was allowance is now stakes

3yo gelding awm Thunderspark was allowance is now stakes

so I probbly wont fall too much behind but would have been a bit more ecited for these if not everybody elses horses also improved

but this might also prove to only be a small sample sie as I have not tested my w16 w5 runners yet

I also know for a fact that a couple of my leases that are with other players and among them are a couple that improved from allowance to stakes