♛ Here in My Heart - Y54 Asian Champion 3yo Female

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

♛ Here in My Heart - Y54 Asian Champion 3yo Female

Post by Rochelle Bos »

HERE IN MY HEART

HER 3 YO SEASON
54.2.5 - Asia - 2ND - NW3 ($24,000)
54.4.4 - Asia - 1ST - NW4 ($30,000)
54.7.5 - Asia - 1ST - Well Monied Stakes ($100,000 G3)

54.10.5 - Asia - 1ST - Japanese Oaks ($400,000 G1)
54.12.5 - Asia - 1ST - Queen's Cup ($200,000 G1)

54.14.5 - Asia - 4TH - Kyoto Oaks ($300,000 G1)

54.16.5 - Asia - 1ST - End of the Year Stakes ($100,000 G3)

Here in My Heart earned 176 points, and eared $441,280 this year in Asia!

THE OTHER NOMINEES
Delancey earned 180 points in Asia, she did also win 2 G1, but 20 of her points were won in a listed stakes sponsored by her owner. She earned $362,500 this year. Turf Miler.

Huesca earned 174 points in Asia, but she only won 1 G1. She earned $498,000 this year, $333,000 in Asia. Turf Sprint.

Novgorod Se Leve earned 158 points in Asia, but she only won 1 G1 (Her only win of the year). She earned $332,600 this year. Turf Router. She was beaten by Here in My Heart 3 times this year, although she defeated her once in the Kyoto Oaks.
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: ♛ Here in My Heart - Y54 Asian Champion 3yo Female

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Thanks to everyone who voted for my girl! <3
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Congrats on the shared win. Also Delancy did also win 2 grade 1s in Asia.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago Congrats on the shared win. Also Delancy did also win 2 grade 1s in Asia.
Well...I’m embarrassed...I have just triple checked, and she 100% did! I even added up her points right, *?! I’m not sure what happened! I’m so sorry 😭

WHEW! On the plus side they tied! *high five*!!!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago Congrats on the shared win. Also Delancy did also win 2 grade 1s in Asia.
Well...I’m embarrassed...I have just triple checked, and she 100% did! I even added up her points right, *?! I’m not sure what happened! I’m so sorry 😭

I have no problem with people promoting their horses for simmy but in the future if you are going to also disparage the competition I would recommend putting more time into making sure your information is accurate. Also seems off to put down a horse for getting 20 points in a sponsored race that contained multiple stakes winners and 6 figure earners when your own horse won 16 points in NW races with neither of those things. Not saying our horses didn't deserve to tie just saying I wish there hadn't been inaccurate and misleading information out there about my horse during the voting. Something to think about the next time you want to post when one of your horses is nominated.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 4 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago

I have no problem with people promoting their horses for simmy but in the future if you are going to also disparage the competition I would recommend putting more time into making sure your information is accurate. Also seems off to put down a horse for getting 20 points in a sponsored race that contained multiple stakes winners and 6 figure earners when your own horse won 16 points in NW races with neither of those things. Not saying our horses didn't deserve to tie just saying I wish there hadn't been inaccurate and misleading information out there about my horse during the voting. Something to think about the next time you want to post when one of your horses is nominated.
I completely understand! And it was completely unintentional! I am still not sure what happened, and would never do something like that on purpose. It was not meant as a slight towards you or a horse, or to misinform people, because like I said, accident. Normally I don't even comment on or mention the other nominees, but this time I wanted people to know that her NW attempts weren't a negative on her, or her ability, and in fact just my hesitation and inexperience with Turf Routers as a trainer. (I've had it ingrained in my brain that Stakes TR are pretty meh on the scale, not AS bad as DR, but not as fancy as stakes in other divisions can be). And it went to a vote because it is hella close between the nominees :D I don't think I've ever noticed a tie in SIMMY's before, but I am definitely glad they both one, especially because of my error. You better believe I will not be mentioning other nominees again lol I don't trust my brain enough.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program