Racing!!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Re: Racing!!!

Post by Laura Smith »

Trainer Stats for Year 55: 1 : 1-0-0 Win-100.0% OTB-100.0%
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

When is the Saudi Cup? Like what weeks?
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kenneth Prater »

Paul Sellers wrote: 4 years ago When is the Saudi Cup? Like what weeks?
Similar to the Pegasus. Week 4 day 5 in Saudi Arabia.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Now that shipping isn’t a problem in terms of rest, I’m super excited to see people trying out international campaigns! So many brilliant match ups incoming!

Plus, it’ll be so much easier to find the perfect race for your horse when shipping isn’t a factor! Love that change ❤️
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago Now that shipping isn’t a problem in terms of rest, I’m super excited to see people trying out international campaigns! So many brilliant match ups incoming!

Plus, it’ll be so much easier to find the perfect race for your horse when shipping isn’t a factor! Love that change ❤️
I’m the opposite lol now all the big races will have the same horses in them, no variety.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 4 years ago
I’m the opposite lol now all the big races will have the same horses in them, no variety.
I actually thought having to consider long shipping times when planning a schedule and deciding which international races to pursue was a great challenge for Trainers of the best horses. I think first class shipping makes it kinda boring, but if it's needed to take Money out of the game and most People are a fan of it, so be it
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 4 years ago
I actually thought having to consider long shipping times when planning a schedule and deciding which international races to pursue was a great challenge for Trainers of the best horses. I think first class shipping makes it kinda boring, but if it's needed to take Money out of the game and most People are a fan of it, so be it
There's actually an added element of cleverness needed to train now. Yes, if you pay the fee you can have more international races. But racing against top horses all the time usually leads to higher speed figures and makes them more tired, thus you can actually do damage if you go for ALL the gold... going to have to pick and choose your spots, maybe even more carefully than before.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Are these all Europe results???
https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankings ... &View=Wins

Good gawd
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago
There's actually an added element of cleverness needed to train now. Yes, if you pay the fee you can have more international races. But racing against top horses all the time usually leads to higher speed figures and makes them more tired, thus you can actually do damage if you go for ALL the gold... going to have to pick and choose your spots, maybe even more carefully than before.
That makes sense, hadn't really considered that. Will definitely be interesting to see the different strategies.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

That makes sense, hadn't really considered that. Will definitely be interesting to see the different strategies.
Strategy?

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Off to a flying start! :)

1: 1-0-0 Earnings: $100,000 Breeder Awards: $14,000
Stakes Wins: 1
Grade 1 Wins: 1
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago Are these all Europe results???

Good gawd
I had a horse in Europe run and I'm not on the list. So I don't think it's all the races.
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: 4 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 4 years ago Are these all Europe results???

Good gawd
I had a horse in Europe run and I'm not on the list. So I don't think it's all the races.
Yea minimum of 10 starts for that list
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

And Asia/Steeplechase Europe, not just flat races for Europe.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Still not convinced! 😅
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt