Scratch Alerts

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Scratch Alerts

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago
Lori Hamill wrote: 4 years ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago I suppose that makes sense but then again don’t most people have auto-shipping on?
According to the FAQ:
First Class Shipping takes longer then Economy Shipping.
Auto Shipping will automatically adjust when to ship your horses if you have First Class Shipping enabled.
Yea that’s what I mean, there’s no need to enter horses late on when you have auto-shipping on but I suppose some people just prefer to do the shipping themselves which is fair enough, just curious why specifically this year people have made the change to entering late.
Or some people like myself are just super busy and then I look at my racing barn and realize....oh man that horse hasn’t raced in 3 week, oh that one hasn’t raced in 4 weeks.

Enter enter enter prior to 8pm server time to make the next days races so they are not sitting any longer.

In the past I would just choose a race later in the week, but first class shipping avoids the shipping tiredness allowing me to enter a horse for the next day without Fear of the recent ship tiredness.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

Just received a split race notice. It’s for a NW2, no tag. So they do split.

Your horse, 'Doctor Courages,' was in a race that has been split. It is now entered in a newly created race. The new race is #1550731
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 4 years ago I suppose that makes sense but then again don’t most people have auto-shipping on?
I think there are quite a few trying to take advantage of now being able to get an extra day or two of rest on a farm so their horses may perform better than those who ship earlier. If that is the case, people probably turn off autoship.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

George Knatz wrote: 4 years ago Just received a split race notice. It’s for a NW2, no tag. So they do split.

Your horse, 'Doctor Courages,' was in a race that has been split. It is now entered in a newly created race. The new race is #1550731
Everything splits with the exception of stakes and sponsored races