Hall Of Fame Voting Guide

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Hall Of Fame Voting Guide

Post by Danny Derby »

I put this together for myself to vote on the human category, and thought others may find it useful. If you're one of the trainers on here and notice I made an error, please post a correction!

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Hall Of Fame Voting Guide

Post by The Steward »

Holy smokes Kris Bobby's stakes win percentage is intense.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I've made 15,724 lifetime starts, I am an unimaginable slacker compared to Lucas, dang
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

This makes voting wayyyy easier for the lazy like me. Thanks, Danny!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

How was Lucas not already in?
‹Ali Hedgestone› Oh you get addicted to the crack after a while.
This spot reserved for my super-amazing TR stallion come Year 136.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I've kind of just resolved myself to the fact that I will never make it in. My stats are awesome considering I only own around 100-155 horses at any given time total. I'm fine with it. People with small stables can't get traction in these type of things and it's ok! Congratulations to whomever gets in.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I assume most long time players will eventually make it in. That's kind of the point in letting in 1-2 people per year. All the people are deserving if you've been hacking away at a game since 2007 etc.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I also have an amazing assistant that has had full run of my barn for a good while now. It probably wouldn't be exactly kosher. Just being honest and full disclosure. I can't take much credit for the success of my stable. I did have a good run once for a little while, then I realized how bad I really am at running my horses and turned that part over to better hands.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

That will help with voting.

Also...what would also help is a category guide for the horses.
I have no clue to what category I'm suppose to be voting for. All the tags just read 'Hall of Fame'.
Are they all just for racing records...or are some of them for ..say..racing filly as opposed to broodmare...where one I would be looking at the race record and the other her offspring. :P

And for those who figured it out...don't jump me to hard for not doing so....
I haven't had a lot of time or ambition to dig into it and try to figure it out - my back pain has really flared up, so I've been taking a 1/2 of a hydro during the day...which I normally don't do, as it makes my concentration rather lax, and I've been worried about Jaya, and not sleeping much at night due to the back pain and my stress over her.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Well, I'm just happy that my career is good enough now that I could even be on the ballot for inclusion in the Hall of Fame (even if I'm gonna get my booty kicked this year, RIP first ballot). Even like just a year or two ago in real life there would have been absolutely zero case to include me on the ballot, so this just shows how much my stable has progressed in the last several sim years compared to, say, the first 25 sim years I was on the game :)

Seriously, my lifetime win % is only 21 but for the last 10 sim years or so I'm usually either at or above 30% per year, even reaching 40% last year! That would've been unthinkable for a long time
Last edited by Brian Leavitt 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I have a stable full of cats
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Oh so YOU guys are hogging all the G1 wins lol 😜

Also curious how you calculated their stakes win %? Did you go through and find how many stakes they had entered? 😱
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 3 years ago I've made 15,724 lifetime starts, I am an unimaginable slacker compared to Lucas, dang
I'm not even at 4,000 starts! I'm the biggest slacker! :P
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

Good job, Brian! Lots of luck.
Iron City Louisiana

Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Amy Bahama wrote: 3 years ago Good job, Brian! Lots of luck.
Thanks! I'm deffo gonna get my butt kicked this year but thanks! :)
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago Well, I'm just happy that my career is good enough now that I could even be on the ballot for inclusion in the Hall of Fame (even if I'm gonna get my booty kicked this year, RIP first ballot). Even like just a year or two ago in real life there would have been absolutely zero case to include me on the ballot, so this just shows how much my stable has progressed in the last several sim years compared to, say, the first 25 sim years I was on the game :)

Seriously, my lifetime win % is only 21 but for the last 10 sim years or so I'm usually either at or above 30% per year, even reaching 40% last year! That would've been unthinkable for a long time
Only the truly great ones make it into the Hall of Fame on their first ballot. (cough cough)