i never complain but im gonna complain this once

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

i never complain but im gonna complain this once

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=1486309 14 AND 15 POST are you kidding me dang o well GL everyone and get the heck over in the race i dont want to be in the 8 path around the turn lol
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: i never complain but im gonna complain this once

Post by Brandon Schultz »

I drew the rail in my first ever SC race! I feel your pain haha
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Pttttttt.. I was happy when Thermodynamic drew the rail. And he did it often!
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Anyone have an idea of the severity of the penalty, for drawing the the two inside and outside posts, in a full field? :(
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

After reading POST POSITIONS, in the Help section, I can only conclude that if your horse isn't blessed with early speed, you're pretty much 'cooked?'
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Gwayne Mike wrote: 3 years ago After reading POST POSITIONS, in the Help section, I can only conclude that if your horse isn't blessed with early speed, you're pretty much 'cooked?'
:P in a few words it is FRIED
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

PPs 1 and 2 have won this race twice in recent history, so it's not impossible. Just... hard.

I feel for you! I drew like this in... I think it was the FMTS? some years ago. 1 and 15 or something... 🤦‍♀️
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Condolences, Joseph. I hope the results weren't too bad.
Gwayne Mike wrote: 3 years ago Anyone have an idea of the severity of the penalty, for drawing the the two inside and outside posts, in a full field? :(
Why is there a penalty in drawing the rail positions? Shouldn't there be a small bonus for a slightly shorter race?
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Gwen Morse wrote: 3 years ago Condolences, Joseph. I hope the results weren't too bad.
Gwayne Mike wrote: 3 years ago Anyone have an idea of the severity of the penalty, for drawing the the two inside and outside posts, in a full field? :(
Why is there a penalty in drawing the rail positions? Shouldn't there be a small bonus for a slightly shorter race?
If the horse gets trapped on the rail with horses in front of it and to the side it will have no where to go when it tries to make a move.
yeah
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Joseph, I know how you feel, I seem to have terrible luck with my entries ending up on the rail or far outside.
The way my luck runs, on Friday, Roughian will be in either post position 1, or 15....and for the first time in her career, will probably fall on her nose coming out of the gate. :P
My mare Foretold was clumsy coming out of the gate in her last race, so I've had that on my mind now for the past 2 weeks. :P

I hope your 2 can over come the bad post position, and everyone gets a clean start.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

thank stormy the problem more then the post is i think they have outside chances now there outside lol compounding problems i hope are girls in the the route have a clean race makes it more pure