Sorry For Banging On Again.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Sorry For Banging On Again.

Post by The Harlequins »

If i have horses that last raced wk15 day1.

Can i give them a jog June 6th and they will still be able to race June 15th if the horse is sound.

It will sink in eventually :lol:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Re: Sorry For Banging On Again.

Post by Michael Looker »

From now until races open, horses are not resting. Training is unavailable. Day rate is not being charged.

From when races open until the first day of races (Y56W1D1), horses are resting at approximately half the rate they would rest during the season. Day rate is being charged.

From Y56D1 onwards, we're back to normal.

Your horse raced W15D1, so has had 11 days of rest since the race. It will have no further rest between now and races opening on June 6, so you will be jogging on 11 days rest. Whether or not this is a good idea is up to you; personally I think it's fine but I wouldn't bother doing it.

From the time races open on June 6 until W1D1 on June 15, there are nine calendar days. But horses are only getting half the rest they usually would on these days, so it's really 4.5 days of rest. Jogging a horse and then running it 4.5 days later is fine.

The other option is to just do nothing. Your horse last raced on W15D1, you want to run it W1D1, which is 11 days of full rest plus 4.5 days of rest during break. So basically two-and-a-bit weeks of rest. You don't need to train a horse between runs when the gap between runs is three weeks or less, though you can if you want to.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Sorry For Banging On Again.

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you Michael, i think i am finally happy in my mind about it all now.

The half rest has been throwing me.

Not going to do anything...............maybe 1 or 2 lol lol
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.