Favourite Babies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Favourite Babies

Post by Craig Mcgee »

As always keeping my expectations low that way IF someone explodes in my barn I will be over the 🌕 lol
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

When You Were Young is a full sister to Freak galloping, stakes winning Have Heart, who was bred by The Steward for her own broodmare band. I bred the dam of this filly, and the second dam won me my first (and only) TB Steward's Cup title. It's a VERY special female family to me and I have very high hopes for this girl! Named after a song I love.

Trample Factory My fiance has been bugging me to name a horse Trample Factory forever now, so I broke down and put the name on this foal. This filly was the result I got from leasing an INSANE mare who nicked "A" to **everything** in the dang SIM. The mare already had one freak galloper out of two foals and I had to go pretty high to lease her. WORTH IT. I hope Merlin doesn't let me down. I really, really hope she becomes a stakes winner someday so that Em has to call her in a race :lol:

Retrograde My Ransack baby <3 this girl is out of Steward Bred Blue Hen mare Still Do. There's some very high quality true router blood in this filly's veins, and I hope she realizes her potential!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

I have my fingers crossed for this one
www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=1235713
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

I have 2 foals that I really love this season.

The first is a filly I bred on a mare swap with Cleo. :) Thank you again.
My Heart My Love https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1229633 -- Out of the wonderful mare Special To You

The 2nd filly is out of the magical mare Summersational who is 2 for 2 on throwing freaks and this season's SC Bunbury winner. Luckily I got to Take Me Up before he was pensioned in week 1.
Sensationalistic https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1230538

Anyway either one could gallop claimer and I would still love and treasure them. I look at their pedigrees and it just feels right. lol
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 3 years ago The first is a filly I bred on a mare swap with Cleo. :) Thank you again.
My Heart My Love https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1229633 -- Out of the wonderful mare Special To You

Anyway either one could gallop claimer and I would still love and treasure them. I look at their pedigrees and it just feels right. lol
Shes a Freaky Girl, the 5yo sister, did actually gallop claimer as a yearling! She later improved to freak and won 670k. So don't panic ;)
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Lance Macisaac
Miler

Post by Lance Macisaac »

Blind Switch is out of a generously leased Laura Smith blue hen mare - 3x3 to Reach for the Moon and 4x4 to Perfect Night. Nick an A-, which is great for a TS.

History Buff is by Castle Drogo and the first foal of my newest blue hen. Nicked A+ and has two great lines in the pedigree. Really high hopes for this one.

If I can get stakes gallops from those two I'll be happy.
Fanta Arcadia
Eclipse Champion

Post by Fanta Arcadia »

Avaritia - her family needs no introduction but in a brief run down, she's out of Paramour so that's enough to be excited. Her sire is Innovation who is out of a pretty snazzy mare; plus she just has the prettiest headshot! So it's a win, win, win <3

Superbia --> SC Winning Stud from the My Heart of Hearts dynasty --> 40,000 fee
Quetzalcoatl --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Luxuria, 20,000 fee
Filled With Pride --> G1 winner, Son of SC winner Superbia, 20,000 fee
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Another trap. All my babies are bums that will surely gallop stiff and awkward and never hit the board.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago Another trap. All my babies are bums that will surely gallop stiff and awkward and never hit the board.
What Tammy said.^^^^^^^^^ :)
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I was proud of myself to have finished all breeding by week 16,5 but then I couldn't resist Lauras auction today and ended up spending About 350k to lease/ breed 6 additional Mares :oops:

While my thoroughbreds are traditionally underwhelming and I don't have anything as Fancy as those above me, I did have a couple of graded stakes winning blue hens I bred for the first time. Those and a few others keep my neverending, quiet optimism alive that this will be the year where I finally manage to breed a good thoroughbred. I can't link them, though, because being bred by me is enough of a burden, they don't Need the additional jinx of having been posted in the Forum :D

For my Mixers I'm very curious to see how the gallops of my two newly retired stallions go; the first time I've had mixer stallions that were fine horses on the track and then actually had very nice hypos, so fingers crossed :)
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

:P I had already published regarding the hope of babies and I think they will always be special, I hope a lot from mine and I am sure that things will not happen as I wish, but in the end they can always give great surprises

If I should put a baby in representation of the rest, I think
Tears in Your Eyes 
:P She is the daughter of a Blue Hen Stewardbred, with that there is a great special touch to long for a beautiful runner, and future mother

So it will be very nice to be able to know the results of the gallops soon, and I only hope that day I will have the same tranquility that I have at the moment, and that I can have a special happiness with the results obtained.

Luck for everyone, and I hope that day is very special for the stables
Last edited by David Faulkner 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

She's not anything special, breeding wise. But she's the first foal I bred:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1247372

This one is out of my formidable Easy Goer CAM:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1249298
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 3 years ago Star I See Tonight - she’s a half to my SW Balloons, the other sibs are not very good, I’m just happy with her name.
I knew there must be a reason I loved her - she’s my first home bred Freak I’ve had in several years!
I'm just here for the fun of it
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 3 years ago I have 2 foals that I really love this season.

The first is a filly I bred on a mare swap with Cleo. :) Thank you again.

The 2nd filly is out of the magical mare Summersational who is 2 for 2 on throwing freaks and this season's SC Bunbury winner. Luckily I got to Take Me Up before he was pensioned in week 1.
Sensationalistic https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1230538

My Heart My Love - Stakes
Sensationalistic - Freak
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 3 years ago
Carolyn Eaton wrote: 3 years ago Star I See Tonight - she’s a half to my SW Balloons, the other sibs are not very good, I’m just happy with her name.
I knew there must be a reason I loved her - she’s my first home bred Freak I’ve had in several years!
Congrats. Looking forward to the Bunburette in year 57 already. :)
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K