MENTORS for Year 56 Sign Up

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Miles March
Miler

Re: MENTORS for Year 56 Sign Up

Post by Lily Miles March »

I should mention I'm in the UK, so better wait for a newbie of that timezone :D
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Just wanted to put in therre that I still am available as a mentor

I am in an european Timezone but I am usually available at all times except when I sleep so timeoness dont matter that much
I do a bit of everything in the sim so een if they dont have a speciality that dont really matter as I can usually be helpful een in division I am not too big on atm
but my biggest divison is ofc Turf Milers and then all weather sprrinters followed by trotters
but basically all things turfy and all weathery and standardbreddy :D
Mentor Program
Two Year Old

Post by Mentor Program »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago Just wanted to put in therre that I still am available as a mentor

I am in an european Timezone but I am usually available at all times except when I sleep so timeoness dont matter that much
I do a bit of everything in the sim so een if they dont have a speciality that dont really matter as I can usually be helpful een in division I am not too big on atm
but my biggest divison is ofc Turf Milers and then all weather sprrinters followed by trotters
but basically all things turfy and all weathery and standardbreddy :D
Don’t worry- you have been added to our list :) Thanks Sten!