A question about a Freak

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: A question about a Freak

Post by Carole Hanson »

Horses tend to be ‘at peak’ longer than a season, at least from what we’ve seen so far. So I’m certain that your freak will hit the track as a freak and probably continue to be one.

Ashley Gibson recently commented that it would be nice to have a comment telling us when the horse has passed its peak as right now, I believe once the horse hits its peak the comment will stay ‘at peak’. It’s up to you to decide whether the horse’s best days are over yet or not.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago Horses tend to be ‘at peak’ longer than a season, at least from what we’ve seen so far. So I’m certain that your freak will hit the track as a freak and probably continue to be one.

Ashley Gibson recently commented that it would be nice to have a comment telling us when the horse has passed its peak as right now, I believe once the horse hits its peak the comment will stay ‘at peak’. It’s up to you to decide whether the horse’s best days are over yet or not.
You have hit the nail on the head, since I believe that if a Freak is Peak from his first year his entire campaign will be a horse in its full condition

Now if he is a Late Bloomer, he could gradually reach his full condition, which would be great on week 9 of his 2 year old before participating in the SCJ.

Of course, I do not have any Freak, and I think that for a long time maybe it will not come, as far as the child is concerned, or a TBS

but, then the claimer Peak, if they don't have the opportunity to jump to a better canter, since they would remain in their best condition as a claimer, unless the miracle happens, but I think that would be possible, for those yearlings, of prey with an excellent bloodline, example Skyfall, I think that a claimer peak, son of Skyfall would jump to Freak at any time, is my point of view
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

this is by no means the solution to everything but this is normally how I see it in my barn

Peak = most likely at his best performance level which means he can still improve although very unlikely and i he does it will be changes that wee always bound to happen like a horse with impeccable pedigee who galopped claimer suddenly improves to freak

Pogessivve = almost at the top of his game but can still improve a little but rarely enough for a gallopp change though I Guess it can happen but I have not seen it
they will still be slightly better than they were though

late bloomer= needs some timee before being at peak perfomance and these are can really improvve with time and are the most likely to impove on gallopp comment but usually only one gade like if you horse was allowance it will improe to stakes
I have heard of horses like this impoving more thn 1 comment but it is rare

when it comes to hoses that do improve I dont think they are necesaily inferior to horses borrn with the galopp as I think tht as everything else comes down to bloodlines how good you horses is at that eact gallopp levvel
it doess however to me seem like a horse that allrready did well at his previous gallopp rating will normally be better afterr gallopp change than one who did not do so well befoe gallopp change

also once at peak it will stay at peak a while for most horses at least 3-4 seasons
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

The best freak is the one you don’t auction off for less than $3,000.

(Yep, still salty.)
Last edited by Dan Kauffman 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
‹Ali Hedgestone› Oh you get addicted to the crack after a while.
This spot reserved for my super-amazing TR stallion come Year 136.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago this is by no means the solution to everything but this is normally how I see it in my barn

Peak = most likely at his best performance level which means he can still improve although very unlikely and i he does it will be changes that wee always bound to happen like a horse with impeccable pedigee who galopped claimer suddenly improves to freak

Pogessivve = almost at the top of his game but can still improve a little but rarely enough for a gallopp change though I Guess it can happen but I have not seen it
they will still be slightly better than they were though

late bloomer= needs some timee before being at peak perfomance and these are can really improvve with time and are the most likely to impove on gallopp comment but usually only one gade like if you horse was allowance it will improe to stakes
I have heard of horses like this impoving more thn 1 comment but it is rare

when it comes to hoses that do improve I dont think they are necesaily inferior to horses borrn with the galopp as I think tht as everything else comes down to bloodlines how good you horses is at that eact gallopp levvel
it doess however to me seem like a horse that allrready did well at his previous gallopp rating will normally be better afterr gallopp change than one who did not do so well befoe gallopp change

also once at peak it will stay at peak a while for most horses at least 3-4 seasons
if the waters are still cloudy, and you cannot see the bottom.

but there is a perspective according to the experiences of the players, and their comments, it is also true that a progressive, will not go to a new level of gallop, I also have that doubt, although I think it may be possible, and I commented on it by my mare In Your eyes
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Dan Kauffman wrote: 3 years ago The best freak is the one you don’t auction off for less than $3,000.
:shock:
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

and based on my previous asumptions if you have a freak who is late bloomer that freak will evolve just as a horse with any othe gallopp comment who is late bloomer but as there is no other comment above freak he will just be the best possible verrrsion of a freak
at least that is how I see it and this is only if it evolves as much as it would have needed to chngee galopp comment whichh happens often but not always
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote: 3 years ago and based on my previous asumptions if you have a freak who is late bloomer that freak will evolve just as a horse with any othe gallopp comment who is late bloomer but as there is no other comment above freak he will just be the best possible verrrsion of a freak
at least that is how I see it and this is only if it evolves as much as it would have needed to chngee galopp comment whichh happens often but not always
if it makes a lot of sense it could be a monster with a special touch of quality

or it could be the same as a Freak Progressive, to finally be of the quality of a Peak

everything can be possible, and have a certain common sense
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

un bicho raro es un bicho raro es un bicho raro. es rápido o lento
;p
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago un bicho raro es un bicho raro es un bicho raro. es rápido o lento
I do not know if when referring that they are fast or slow (you mean that they are good or bad)
that is, is it white, or is it black?
and the question is and what happens to the gray?