Oops

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Oops

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Been loving the new Equiarmor training barn but there was just this ONE horse that the trainer would not give up the 2nd piece of equipment on. Finally looked at the horse history and turns out it is a vet 2nd piece horse. My bad.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Oops

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Well at least you made the mistake in the affordable direction. I did the same in reverse and saw ol' Hacklu so many times in one day that his wife threatended to send over his barcolounger and dirty laundry.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

That is why I've asked several times if the equipment piece could be another color or bold or something! It would make it a lot easier to see and not miss.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Kelly L Haggerty wrote: 3 years ago Well at least you made the mistake in the affordable direction. I did the same in reverse and saw ol' Hacklu so many times in one day that his wife threatended to send over his barcolounger and dirty laundry.
Ouch
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago That is why I've asked several times if the equipment piece could be another color or bold or something! It would make it a lot easier to see and not miss.
While I do think it's a good idea it wouldn't have helped me any as there was no gallop 2nd piece to be seen or missed given that the horse has a vet piece. What would have helped is if after you equipment checked the horses were automatically set with the information you obtained instead of you having to manually do so (reading is hard) or perhaps even having options to check "trainer 2nd vs vet 2nd" as the problem might have been that I forgot that for me one piece = vet and no equipment = trainer when I was setting (though I just checked and it looks like even the written out notes said 2nd piece trainer so I was just confused bringing me back to automatic settings).
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*