Derby week approaches.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Derby week approaches.

Post by Andrew Chillin »

This year everyone has to wear their biggest gaudiest hats. Let's see it
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Derby week approaches.

Post by The Steward »

I know you're probably not being serious, but, HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE!? SIM Derby hat contest!?

I LOVE THIS.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Hat joke:

A couple from another state was driving though Idaho...and ended up sharing the highway with a large herd of cows being moved to another pasture. They were amazed at seeing real cowboys on their horses, and cattle-dogs moving the cows along and both trying to part a path through the cows so the car could get through a little quicker.

Finally, there was a cowboy right next to the driver's side of the car, and the driver rolled down his window and looked up at the cowboy...and said...

'This is a great experience for us...but we were both wondering -- Being that you are a real cowboy, why are you and the other men wearing baseball caps, rather than cowboy hats? "

The cowboy looked at him, a little puzzled and said, "And what? Be mistaken for a semi-truck driver riding on a horse?"

:P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

I wear this one when gardening :shock:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.