What happened to George Knatz?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: What happened to George Knatz?

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I'm unhappy with the way my barn is performing. I think a bunch of other people should leave the game so my results will improve!!!
Anyone who has Franzia and Allura at the same time has to go through the Brian Leavitt rule, sorry!!
Ohhhhhh, man! Decisions, decisions!! Do I get rid of any really nice horses I have just for the right to complain, or keep the horses???? This is a tough call. You have no idea. Brian gets his inclination for complaining from SOMEONE!!!
Wait why am I being brought into this!? Harrumph!
I have a stable full of cats
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago

Anyone who has Franzia and Allura at the same time has to go through the Brian Leavitt rule, sorry!!
Ohhhhhh, man! Decisions, decisions!! Do I get rid of any really nice horses I have just for the right to complain, or keep the horses???? This is a tough call. You have no idea. Brian gets his inclination for complaining from SOMEONE!!!
Brian Leavitt anti-complaining rule. Hush!
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 3 years ago

Brian Leavitt anti-complaining rule. Hush!
https://youtu.be/xpAvcGcEc0k
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I personally think anybody who has won a Louisville Derby or SC Classic isn't allowed to complain IMO LOL
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago George had been unhappy with the way I run the game for a long time. But I find that players very often come back - Charles Bunbury is even back under a different moniker!
Woah wait, who is Charles now?
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago I personally think anybody who has won a Louisville Derby or SC Classic isn't allowed to complain IMO LOL
Yes but there should be some kind of Statute of Limitations which means if it was over say 28 years ago you can complain again !!!
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago I personally think anybody who has won a Louisville Derby or SC Classic isn't allowed to complain IMO LOL
I think this should be the rule. In which case I shall always get to complain.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

https://youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A

Taken from Mara Jade Vess’ signature
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I'm unhappy with the way my barn is performing. I think a bunch of other people should leave the game so my results will improve!!!
They both just lost their last race. They've obviously lost it and are garbage now!!!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Norman Architecture wrote: 3 years ago
Yes but there should be some kind of Statute of Limitations which means if it was over say 28 years ago you can complain again !!!
:lol: I suppose if 28 years pass, you can complain again but if it was within the last 10-15 years... probably not
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚