Tiz the Law vs other new studs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Tiz the Law vs other new studs

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago He was not created into Glenn’s account. I did change the owner ID instead of doing a private offer. One of those things I just did since I had his page open for GPs at the same time and had no idea it would cause drama!
Don't want drama, just transparency. Which I won't lie I'm not convinced I'm getting yet.
He still had to pay 80k Game points like Richard and Sherry did for theirs lol

And I'm pretty sure making a stink about this in public when there's much ado about nothing going on in this particular instance counts as drama tbh
I have a stable full of cats
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Tiz the Law vs other new studs

Post by The Steward »

There's no way for me to create a horse into a player's account with my creator. I agree I should have transferred him through the proper channel of private offering but I get distracted and had everything open so I just did it. I vaguely remember thinking, "I need to go back and put in Sold to X for X, ah I'll do that later" and then never thought about it again. Lesson very much learned.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG