Tiz the Law vs other new studs

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Tiz the Law vs other new studs

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Just noticed something when I was looking through the new studs that were suspiciously auctioned off on the forum. Tiz the Law was created into Glenn Escobar's account while the other 2 were both created in the Steward's account then transferred into the new owners. After these other 2 were sold the post was also promptly deleted to hide it from the general SIM populous. To me this would mean that there was a deal previously made between the game owners and Glenn Escobar than the others were made as a cover up.

I could be wrong but it's hard for me to see any other scenario and the fact that there seems to be some favoritism almost proves to me that this game is set up to benefit certain players and Glenn was the benefactor here. I've got nothing against Glenn, just pointing out what I'm seeing.

Evidence of what I spoke on:
This is Constitution, notice he was transferred into the account.

This is Tiz the Law, created directly into Glenn's account it would seem.

Not trying to start anything I just want clarity from the game administrators as to why this transaction doesn't align with the others. It makes me wonder if something suspicious is going on behind the scenes which I very much hope is not the case.
yeah
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Tiz the Law vs other new studs

Post by Carole Hanson »

Hmm, I tried to think of how this was possible otherwise, but honestly your theory about the stud being created into Glenn's account seems very plausible. I would hope that there was no behind the scenes dealings going on, especially since the transactions for these studs were in game points. I'm sure there was no bad intent, is the admin team able to clear this up?
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

It was probably the shooter on the grassy knoll...
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago It was probably the shooter on the grassy knoll...
I think it was Bill Gates. He snuck tiny microchips onto all our devices and when we rage type about this we shall press down harder than normal due to said rage and microchip ourselves. Oh that Bill Gates...
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kenneth Prater »

Some more subject matter for the podcast.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Glenn got the ability to materialize real life horses into his sim barn because he was able to procure such a device when he raided Area 51 last year. [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] REALITY CONTROL [REDACTED] [REDACTED] ALIENS
I have a stable full of cats
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Tin foil hats on sale in the SIM store ... :?
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

He was not created into Glenn’s account. I did change the owner ID instead of doing a private offer. One of those things I just did since I had his page open for GPs at the same time and had no idea it would cause drama!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago He was not created into Glenn’s account. I did change the owner ID instead of doing a private offer. One of those things I just did since I had his page open for GPs at the same time and had no idea it would cause drama!
Don't want drama, just transparency. Which I won't lie I'm not convinced I'm getting yet.
yeah
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Apropos of nothing, Glenn Escobar did 9/11.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 3 years ago
Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago It was probably the shooter on the grassy knoll...
I think it was Bill Gates. He snuck tiny microchips onto all our devices and when we rage type about this we shall press down harder than normal due to said rage and microchip ourselves. Oh that Bill Gates...
I LOL'ed
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Lizard people are controlling the world!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Tim Matthews wrote: 3 years ago Apropos of nothing, Glenn Escobar did 9/11.
What if Glenn Escobar IS Bill Gates!!! Has anyone ever seen them together. I think not. The plot thickens.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago
The Steward wrote: 3 years ago He was not created into Glenn’s account. I did change the owner ID instead of doing a private offer. One of those things I just did since I had his page open for GPs at the same time and had no idea it would cause drama!
Don't want drama, just transparency. Which I won't lie I'm not convinced I'm getting yet.
The histories are game generated by a script. So we players are always script users to it will always record our actions in history. Em and the admin can act directly on the database so the script that generates history doesn’t get used and therefore doesn’t record a history. Em has access to game-side access and admin access simultaneously so she can private offer a horse by the normal means, or she can just change the ID of the owner which is what she would do when she has the GPs system open. As far as I’ve observed, she uses the GP system admin side for giving out GP prizes and for taking GPs from players for stallion/yearling sales.

Before I played the SIM, I used to run my own horse games so I’m somewhat familiar with databases and coding so none of this seems off to me. It’s just a quirk of database management.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)