Hey good new feature!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Hey good new feature!!

Post by Art K Stables »

Well I just noticed that weather conditions of “upcoming races” are now available, everyone else notice that already?
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Hey good new feature!!

Post by Stormy Peak »

I don't think they are that new.

If you are talking about ...that when in a "schedule a race" page for a horse and under the races opened for entering...there's the list of upcoming races...then often you can see the weather conditions for races that will be opened for entering in another race day or two.

If that is what you are looking at, I've probably been seeing it for at least a year. :P

Stormy : )
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

No the ones you can’t enter
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Ok I see it’s only for the same day that hasn’t happened like 11/5 North America
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well I think you can see the weather on Friday 10, and 11 you have to wait until Friday 10 to see the one on the 12th that's what I've been seeing, I have a love mud, and I spend a lot of work to see where I can send it with 3 weeks of rest for the trip where the deluge is :)

Now if all the races of the year were scheduled with your cylinder it would be sensational, since you can program the shipment of your love mud, good cables, which are what they have to suffer the most on the track due to their condition
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Never mind

Post by Art K Stables »

Whoops, I’m just a lil slow on the uptake I guess
🙃
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Never mind

Post by Stormy Peak »

Art Kage wrote: 3 years ago Whoops, I’m just a lil slow on the uptake I guess 🙃
Well, at least you didn't think Thursday was Friday and anticipating the running of the Long Island Crown that night. :oops:

----
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Never mind

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago
Art Kage wrote: 3 years ago Whoops, I’m just a lil slow on the uptake I guess 🙃
Well, at least you didn't think Thursday was Friday and anticipating the running of the Long Island Crown that night. :oops:

----
Stormy
:shock: :oops: :lol: Do not worry one day I went out to buy after 2 in the afternoon and I found everything closed, I did not know why there was only a pet shop open and I went in to buy some doggie, and I asked the manager what day was a holiday today Since everything was closed, he answered me I do not know what holiday is today, what I know is that today is Sunday

I believed and assured that it was Friday I was lost in time and I ran out of food that day, since I swore it was Friday I had stayed in the past 2 days

So don't worry, it happened to me too, and even more regrettable that day I didn't eat anything :lol:

This happened 5 months ago, that's why when you said tonight, I thought I was back in the past :lol: