Happy Disappointment Week! :)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Happy Disappointment Week! :)

Post by Carole Hanson »

So, predictions for which horse is gonna run a 100 SF in a claimer but not get claimed?

Anyone debuting later on in the week that is making you sh*t yourself with excitement or nerves (or both)?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Happy Disappointment Week! :)

Post by Rochelle Bos »

After years of disappointment I’ve learned not to really get excited before they actually race 😂

That being said, I have a bunch of DR 2yos but only one is running this week. Who Runs the World 🥰
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Ok I'll post my ones:

Insignia Imperalis-Freak, works like one too and has a gorgeous pedigree, so if she doesn't win I'll be sorely disappointed
Fiery Eyes-Freak, also works like one and also has an insane pedigree, I expect her to win and will be disappointed and annoyed if she doesn't

Not this week, but next week Phanomaly is making his route debut. He recently upgraded to freak (not surprising with that pedigree) and I'm hoping he runs like one.

I'm very excited about my 2yos!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Heck yea I'm stoked for all my little beebes!!
Tonight I have a Stakes Peak DR filly debuting... She jumped from Stakes Late Bloomer Week 9, maybe she's like super high Stakes level now?
Then, Friday I have:
4 Stakes DR (3 fillies, 1 colt and mostly Late Bloomer)
1 Freak Peak DR filly.

Of that group, the two I am the most stoked for are Baby Shark Doo Doo (the Freak) and Malicious Mischief (Stakes Late Bloomer)
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

hahaha the disappointment part of the title is very good

Well, I have to wait practically to see my 2-year-olds run since this year the competitions of 2 years ended, and more years, I do not have any active horse available to run, only my yearlings, and my foals, the rest the mother mares, and the pensioners

Between disappointments, and MORE disappointments, you withdraw my 2-year-old mares, which were not very acceptable, and my mares of 3 and more years, who of all like 10 to say a solo number like 4 gave Hypo A-

so I can only hope that my litter of foal has something good, and that my yearlings can mature, and be excellent next year

Although it is difficult not to be excited about what you can do in your debut, something that does not fail is disappointment that is more than a super sayayi Freak :(
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Ah, don't come to me with routers, I just remembered that I hadn't entered any milers yet 3 days ago :lol:
But I guess letting all the freaks go against each other first isn't such a bad strategy for me, so I pretend it's all planned, lol. Good luck to everyone with their fancy 2 year olds! :)
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

https://youtu.be/b6Bv887-JlM

Musical indulgence for the tell me why crowd
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1198329

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Congrats Eric, on the amazing debut and on the fact that she didn’t get claimed from you :) I bet Glenn wishes he’d kept her now ;)

ETA: Oops! Blended George Knatz and Glenn Escobar into one person haha! Either way, congrats Eric!
Last edited by Carole Hanson 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago So, predictions for which horse is gonna run a 100 SF in a claimer but not get claimed?
Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
:shock: And I thought you were joking..!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

:shock: :shock: hahahaha in these cases is when my mind crashes, and I have to reset it to restart, with these details of the players, a gift of 1:43:59 not even at Christmas do you receive such good gifts

the day one of my routers ends with a similar time, it will rain from the earth to the sky hahahahaha

Congratulations now on my way to SCJF :P
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Someone has a barn full of unfit router 2yr olds....

that someone is me.lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1198329

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Congrats Eric, on the amazing debut and on the fact that she didn’t get claimed from you :) I bet Glenn wishes he’d kept her now ;)

ETA: Oops! Blended George Knatz and Glenn Escobar into one person haha! Either way, congrats Eric!
Thank you Carole, this one came out of left field. She was an allowance late bloomer in her most recent gallop (not post 8-7, before). First thing I thought of when I saw 98 was, "Well, that can't be right!!!" Without galloping, I'm hoping she's a freak, my first. Speaking of freak, I'm kind of freaking out not really knowing what to expect or do. Not bad for a gift horse.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I have a couple debuting in stakes next week, but I don't have my hopes up for any of this crop, to be honest.
Eric Gray wrote: 3 years ago
Thank you Carole, this one came out of left field. She was an allowance late bloomer in her most recent gallop (not post 8-7, before). First thing I thought of when I saw 98 was, "Well, that can't be right!!!" Without galloping, I'm hoping she's a freak, my first. Speaking of freak, I'm kind of freaking out not really knowing what to expect or do. Not bad for a gift horse.
Eric, congratulations on that filly! I bet she IS a freak now ;)
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!