Equipment Comment... Should I be looking for another piece?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ricky Spanish
Two Year Old

Equipment Comment... Should I be looking for another piece?

Post by Ricky Spanish »

Hey everyone!

I recently had a horse receive this comment ''Horse 1580385570' really wowed me out there! This is at least an allowance horse with some stakes potential. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! Your rider was telling me that Horse 1580385570 is difficult to ride. Have you tried a figure 8 bridle?". It doesn't definitively say this is all she needs or if I should look for another piece.. what do you guys think? None of her other gallop comments have ever brought up equipment. She's entered for her first run this week and I'm worried that she might need something in addition to the f8.. Any thoughts appreciated! Thanks! :)
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Equipment Comment... Should I be looking for another piece?

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

It is 100% 2 pieces. Any time a piece is revealed by gallop or vet, there are 2 pieces needed.

The 2nd piece though will not be revealed by gallop or vet. You will have to pay for it.

Otherwise you can try timed works and choose the fastest.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Ricky Spanish
Two Year Old

Re: Equipment Comment... Should I be looking for another piece?

Post by Ricky Spanish »

Awesome thank you!