H M S Albion Bonus

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

H M S Albion Bonus

Post by The Harlequins »

Thank you for your bids guys, nice to see some of the bigger stakes players showing a interest .

I have a bonus for you guys that are still wondering if its worth paying good money for 1 horse.

Introducing the sister ship.
www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=1267376.

Late bloomer, somewhat unsound ,no prefs...........FREE to the highest bidder
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: H M S Albion Bonus

Post by The Harlequins »

EXCUESS ME............SOUND
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Dam first bred a stakes
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

What’s the gallop on the filly Frank?
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

34,81 at 3 fl .......number 20 in the top 50 yearlings so far Carole.

I use your training system, that you gave a few months back and i love it.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Sorry gallop,,,,,,, stakes, but not for long is my bias guess lol lol
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I’m so super confused 😳
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago I’m so super confused 😳
Pay 10 million to win the auction for H.M.S. Albion and you get a free stakes late bloomer filly
;p
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

But why? 😳
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago I’m so super confused 😳
Afternoon Rochelle,i was surprised by high the bidding was going, so felt duty bound to show my thank you bidder,instead of just saying thank you.

Frank
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

No need to pity the buyer, if they're willing to go that high that's their problem. You could have sold the filly separately instead imo.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I think the buyer is overpaying. However it's not like the money means anything when a cool 25 mill of dispersal money hits your account 2-3 weeks prior. By the way, isn't gifting of money to a friend when dispersing your account not within the rules?

Leaving the Simulation
If you do not enter and race at least one horse for 45 days in a ow, the computer will automatically remove you from the game after sending out two warnings. Your horses will be dispersed on the New Player Sales Page for $1,000 each after a final 7 day warnings. In the instance of illness or emergency, we will strive to hold your stable for you if warning is given first. Once your horses are dispersed, you cannot return 6 months later and ask for all of them back.
If you decide to leave the SIMulation, you may choose 30% of your horses to give to whoever you wish (say you have 100 horses, you can give 30 to Player A, or 15 to Player A and 15 to Player B, etc). If you need to leave due to moving, travel, illness, etc, you can gift your entire stable to one member of your household if A. you can prove they are a second person that lives in your household and are not yourself B. they do not already have a SIM account. SIM money cannot be transferred to any other account. Game points can be given. You may disperse your farms, however, no more than 1 per player. The rest of the horses will be dispersed however the Steward sees fit. Pending auction horses may not be given. In the instance of illness or emergency, we will strive to hold your stable for you if warning is given first. Once your horses are dispersed, you cannot return 6 months later and ask for all of them back.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Its called RESPECT not the way people call or need it now days
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

It’s called Naivety, sorry Frank
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

Carole i think the world of you believe me, i love your stand points on things and you follow them through.

I have my game plan for the next 3 seasons, and it does not incloude dirts sprinters