FYI: Giving away stud spots...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

FYI: Giving away stud spots...

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Just a heads up, it’s 500GP *PER* breeding slot you give to someone privately 🤦‍♀️

My phone conveniently cut off the “per breeding” part of the submit button lol

So if you’re sending over 20 spots it’s gonna be spendier than you expected! If you’re like me...and play on your phone...learn from my hard lesson 🤪

Edit: also apparently you can’t send them slots to use for free 😂 if you put $0 it sets it for the full price lol
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: FYI: Giving away stud spots...

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago Just a heads up, it’s 500GP *PER* breeding slot you give to someone privately 🤦‍♀️

So if you’re sending over 20 spots it’s gonna be spendier than you expected! If you’re like me...and play on your phone...learn from my hard lesson 🤪
sounds like something the steward can correct for you.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago
Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago Just a heads up, it’s 500GP *PER* breeding slot you give to someone privately 🤦‍♀️

Not really, in this case, because that would mean taking away those breedings from someone who may or may not have used them.... too complicated.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I thought it was pretty clear it was 500GP per slot.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I thought it was pretty clear it was 500GP per slot.
Uh yea 500gp for the whole shebang would be a little to cheap. LOL It would be nice but no way
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I thought it was pretty clear it was 500GP per slot.
Clearly it wasn’t for me on my phone, or I wouldn’t have posted this 🤔

Screenshot of said stallion’s page on my phone:

Louise Bayou wrote: 3 years ago Uh yea 500gp for the whole shebang would be a little to cheap. LOL It would be nice but no way
I thought the purpose of adding it was to make it easier to share slots to stallions while taking GP out of the game, my brain assumed a nice 500 GP for how ever many slots would make sense for that. Either way the person who I gifted slots to, as well as myself, will just keep doing it the “old way”.

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Pete Vella wrote:
Not really, in this case, because that would mean taking away those breedings from someone who may or may not have used them.... too complicated.
And no stress! The person I gifted the slots to also gifted me the whoopsy GP spent <3 (Also I didn’t think it was a mistake worth bugging Emily over, she has enough to deal with other than me not reading well.)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago Clearly it wasn’t for me on my phone, or I wouldn’t have posted this 🤔

Screenshot of said stallion’s page on my phone:
Pretty apparent that 1/4 of the page is cut off in that screenshot, guess it would be worth scrolling next time :D.