A stupid question

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

A stupid question

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Forgive me that this is a little "off topic", but I was hoping more people would see it here:

To those that have been an assistant trainer or hired one before; is it basically the same as giving someone your login-info? As in, can they see your stable notes and can extend Simperior etc. or is there any sort of restriction to their access? I will need to hire an assistant in a few weeks (if I can find someone, lol) and would like to know how I could set up my barn best. :)
Thanks in advance!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: A stupid question

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

yes that is it exactly. They have full control of your stable in terms of buying, selling, leasing, retiring, pensioning, ect ect ect.
They can see everything and do everything you can do. Even see and respond to your messages.

Best thing to do is find someone you 100% trust before handing over the reigns.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago yes that is it exactly. They have full control of your stable in terms of buying, selling, leasing, retiring, pensioning, ect ect ect.
They can see everything and do everything you can do. Even see and respond to your messages.

Best thing to do is find someone you 100% trust before handing over the reigns.
Thank you for clearing it up for me! :) Just wanted to make sure beforehand, as I will be out for at least 3 months.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

If you are an assistant and in someone else's stable you cannot take 1 of their horses and sell it to your own stable. Other than that, I think an assistant can see and maneuver your horses around however they want, and use game points that you have to put horses in to barrier races or purchase equipment hints etc.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The only thing the assistant trainer can’t do is chat as you in the chat room, or post on the forum. Oh and they can’t see your Assistant Trainer/Partnership page.

As far as I know/have experienced.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

That makes sense, thanks!