Owners of Arc runners what would you chose?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Owners of Arc runners what would you chose?

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Glenn Larson wrote: 3 years ago i love this song anyway, but it's a great theme for a closer.... when WIth Drama makes his move, I hope the front runners feel his

LOCOMOTIVE BREATH
Great Song Glenn!!!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=771118 I named one of mine that a while back, but since sold the mare
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Glenn Larson wrote: 3 years ago i love this song anyway, but it's a great theme for a closer.... when WIth Drama makes his move, I hope the front runners feel his

LOCOMOTIVE BREATH
Back in the 1970's when I was a teen, my older brother had a nice 8 track and LP collection. I remember the Jethro Tull album, Aqualung, which had that song Locomotive Breath, was on an LP, because I use to play it on my turntable. His other Jethro Tull album, Thick As A Brick, was on an 8 track, and he played it in his player in his bedroom, and in his car's 8 track player. He had a Plymouth Duster and you could hear it coming from 3 blocks away...with or without the music playing. 8-)

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Since it's his Goats name Ill have to go with Rammstein - Du Hast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 3 years ago Since it's his Goats name Ill have to go with Rammstein - Du Hast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
After seeing that video, your pyromaniac goat might be banned from the barn area...lol.

The song has a powerful sound to it.

I have listened to Kpop since around 2006/07 - so I'm use to looking into translations. I found an English version, but from my experience with Kpop, often the English version is sometimes quite different, as in a totally different song from the Korean with the way it's translated. I have also seen Korean songs done in English and remain very close to the Korean version as far as sticking close to the Korean meaning for the song.

I looked to see if Du Hast had some English translation, but could only find an English version...and didn't know if it was close to the German version. However, I did find a 10 minute video that breaks down the German into English and explains the German lyrics and the language use that created 'puns' and double meanings that are used in that language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4bkcZOD3uc

And in reading the comments below that video, got some nice interpretations from people...once guy saying he thought the video was about a guy facing his demons, while his girl waits the outcome...rather than on the surface, a guy meeting up with dangerous men who end up killing him.

I am enjoying listening to songs posted here. Some I've already heard, but others are new to me.

I also am enjoying what songs the owners think match up best to their horse...with mine, I like those 'power songs'
But, back when Forgave ran this race, I chose "You've Got Personality" which is definitely not a power song...just a fun one, but I felt it fit the personality that I imaged for that horse - which is another great thing about the Sim, it allows people to give their horses personalities. : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000