The Sim Stallion Tier List Returns

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

The Sim Stallion Tier List Returns

Post by Brandon Schultz »

The Sim Stallion Tier List presented by Brandon Schultz has returned and it's time to vote for version 2 of the beloved tier list. Eight weeks ago I came up with this terrible idea and you all helped out and voted and we came up with this wonderful list. Well with a breeding frenzy right around the corner, it's time to get to work voting on version number two.

The good news.

I listened to all of your advice and made voting WAY easier this time around. I think you will agree that this new google form way of voting will be much easier and user friendly. First, there is just one voting form instead of 3 separate ones by surface. Second, there are fewer stallions to choose from per division and an improved mechanism for write in votes. So, instead of banging your head against the wall while trying to help me out by voting I think most of you will be able to bang out your votes in record time. So please vote. The tier list sucks less if more people vote.

The bad news.

Most of you actually hated the orignial Sim Stallion Tier List. I got SO MANY complaints about my first list that I just had to make a version 2. I couldn't help myself. This means that the tier list will from now on come with this disclaimer....

Disclaimer:
This list is based 100% on people's opinions. And, if we are being brutally honest, the majority of simhorseracing.com's players have pretty terrible opinions so this list is inherently flawed. Is this list helpful? Maybe. Is it fun? Again, maybe, I don't really know. Is it biased? You bet your hindquarters it is. Is it good for the game? I don't really care. Are people going to complain? Definitely. Does that make me want to do it even more than I did before? Yes.

So what do I need from you?

Votes!

And lots of votes. The more people that vote the better because it hopefully dilutes out the terrible opinions and leaves us with only bad opinions.

Again, you can vote here. Voting will conclude in about a week so that people have a few days left of breeding to regret their breeding decisions and/or to angrily try to figure out why nobody voted for their terrible stallion that didn't make the list.

Thanks for voting!
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k) | The Hotshot ($5k)
TB AW Sprint | Julius Caesar ($10k) | Maggot ($10k)
QH Sprint | Lagunitas ($15k)
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Re: The Sim Stallion Tier List Returns

Thanks for everyone that voted already. Way more people voted the first 24 hours this time around compared to last time around (which makes me think it was probably easier to vote this time). I''m going to leave this link open for about 6 more days so if you would like to participate please get your votes in sooner rather than later. I'll start tallying votes up this weekend at some point and then add the final votes as they trickle in. Thanks again.
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Thanks to everyone that has already voted! Please vote if you haven't already
Now Standing
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Another bump so that people might see this if they still want to vote. I'll probably close voting Wednesday night and try to have the list published by Thursday.
Now Standing
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

worst time to have this when people are busy trying to breed haha. just saying.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago worst time to have this when people are busy trying to breed haha. just saying.
I was thinking that as well. During the break would have been the perfect time, after foals are due. Just my 2 cents worth.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

I like that idea. Let me sleep on it. Maybe I keep this thing open for awhile longer....
Now Standing
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Longbird #1 in all routing divisions :D
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

I've made my decision....

I feel a little bit bad about this for all of you that have already voted but.... I'm going to stop the voting this time around and move voting to after gallops. In private convos several of you have pointed out that there's really not a point to posting this tier list right before gallops but it's probably actually better to just post the list right after gallops so that the freshman sires can be included. So that's what we will do. I'll turn off voting now and then plan to have a new link in the first couple weeks of the year that includes new sires since I've got a feeling there will be a few of them.

So, the link for voting is being turned off. Sorry, but thanks to those of you that voted. Please vote again next year.
Now Standing
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Include my votes or suffer the consequences
;p
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

I will be including the votes of people that voted already and will post a quick update later today or tomorrow. in the next few weeks I will have a new vote that includes the freshmen sires once foals have galloped
Now Standing