ASILIVEANDBREATHE

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

ASILIVEANDBREATHE

Post by LA Pepper »

I am sorry to inform you that your horse, 'Asiliveandbreathe', had an incident. Died of natural causes. Deceased.
Oh noooooo :cry: I was not prepared for this :o AILAB was about the most fun I had with any horse in the SIM (maybe tied with his son MORETHANLIFEITSELF ) What an incredible dirt sprinter, although quite a dud in the shed exxcept for his one random slide son who I also had the honor to race and scare his competition to death. So, oh well - life rolls on . . . which I'm about to go and save as a name for someone in this family, if not already taken.
I liked this horse so much, I named a real life horse after him - one that I thought would be special and had a lot of hope on her. But she has been quite a disappointment - not fast and not fertile. I'm hoping the AILAB curse goes away now that the Sim horse is gone, and the real life AILAB finally figures out what she wants to do with her life!!