HOTY Voting

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

HOTY Voting

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I never do this, but I am publicly lobbying for Day Will Break. No other horse on the ballot can match her four grade one victories (all in the States), including the Louisville Oaks, or her 6 wins from 7 starts, with one third place finish. She didn't make the Steward's Cup only because I am a dumb dumb and forgot to nominate her. She's a filly of a lifetime, and win, lose or draw, I am incredibly happy with the campaign she put together. Thank you to everyone who voted for her for Champion Three Year Old Filly!

Best of luck to everyone nominated! ;)
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Bertie Bassett
Miler

Re: HOTY Voting

Post by Bertie Bassett »

I would also like to put a shout out for Midnight Flight. When I first started in the Sim I wrote an article on Midnight Flight and Atlantis and was surprised to find that he was not already in the Hall of Fame.

If a horse deserves to get in by what they achieved on the track then Midnight Flight should get your vote. He started in 15 graded stakes races, winning 12 of them and finishing 2nd in one where he reversed the result 3 weeks later. Out of the 12 stakes wins, 10 were at grade 1, and 1 each at grades 2 and 3.

His wins included the Japanese St Leger, The Japan Trophy. The English Champions Stakes, The Arc De Triomphe, and The Melbourne Trophy to name but a few. A few of the Simmy's that he won are Asian Horse of The Year, European Horse of The Year and South Pacific Horse of The Year.
On the track he beat such legendary horse as Everest, Born Wild and The Star Man.

Please consider him worthy of your vote.

Bertie