My Entries Page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Trent Mcevoy
Sprinter

My Entries Page

Post by Trent Mcevoy »

Thanks for the new feature on the "My Entries/Results" page. Great to keep track of how many you have entered.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: My Entries Page

Post by Cleo Patra »

I also like this!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I love that it also shows you on previous entries if you’ve won breeder awards! Small addition but such a cool one!
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Just saw that and I like it!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

very much like, thanks!
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Aaron Tonning
Miler

Post by Aaron Tonning »

I appreciate this also. Sometimes it is just the little things that keep my hapoy.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I am not so fond of getting the number of breeder awards under the overview of recent results though. I can't avoid seeing that number before pressing the race viewer, and I press the raceviewer since I don't want to know straight out if I won or not. I race a small amount of horses, most of which I bred myself. Thus, the amount of breeder awards become a major spoiler for me.
Oncu Kaan
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Oncu Kaan »

This is terrible, big spoiler alert for us.
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 3 years ago I am not so fond of getting the number of breeder awards under the overview of recent results though. I can't avoid seeing that number before pressing the race viewer, and I press the raceviewer since I don't want to know straight out if I won or not. I race a small amount of horses, most of which I bred myself. Thus, the amount of breeder awards become a major spoiler for me.
I don't want to see the number of breeder awards either. Why is it there?
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Dave Trainer wrote: 3 years ago
Ash Tarasin wrote: 3 years ago I am not so fond of getting the number of breeder awards under the overview of recent results though. I can't avoid seeing that number before pressing the race viewer, and I press the raceviewer since I don't want to know straight out if I won or not. I race a small amount of horses, most of which I bred myself. Thus, the amount of breeder awards become a major spoiler for me.
I don't want to see the number of breeder awards either. Why is it there?
I am with Dave and the last three comments on this....I love the entries list but the Breeders win ruins watching the races for me...For example if i have five entries and it says i have 2 breeders wins after my first 2 races i watch are wins then i know i am going to watch my horses lose the next 3... it totally take out the excitement of watching the races
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Agreed, love the number of entries column, but don’t like seeing how many of my ownbreds have won.
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

Me either. I don't want to know how many I won before I can even watch the races although I like the total entered for each day
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Same appreciate the new feature, but the breeder win total listed next to the day results spoils for it for us who like to watch results from the viewer.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Count me in! Love seeing the # of entries, don't want to see the #of wins.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

It never occurred to me that the breeder wins would be a spoiler. I guess I forgot that you frequently breed the horses that you race. I will remove it. Or, should I suppress it until X hours/days/weeks after the race?