V*O*T*E

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

V*O*T*E

Post by Jon Xett »

My 3 year old roan colt Vote https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1195603 was 2 for 2 as a 2 year old. "So what",some one in the crowd says? Well for me it is of note that Vote won his maiden race on the lead with a decent speed figure against 3 other rivals without his second piece of equipment. Originally Vote, an alw. level blooming late colt, refused to give up that second piece while galloping many, many times. "Work him with equipment", the person closest to me screams. We'll I don't do that I answer quietly, especially since Vote improved gallop ratings prior to that start and seemed to suddenly peak. "Boring", the people mumble in unison. Vote is by the wonderful turf route sire Shine Bright out of my useful but boring mare Squirm so I was anxious to do something Xett-like with him. "What? like something juicy? some smelly classic-xetter shenanigans, sprinkled with some unbelievable warlock-type stuff?", said no one ever from the back of the shed row. Well, I entered Vote in a Grade 1 race in Europe, The London Times stakes against 3 other rivals including Lucas D's Steward bred colt. Still without that second piece, from off the pace Vote won by a nose! "Juice. Cheater. Classic Jon. Boo. Booooooo!" the ghastly crowd hisses as they walk away. New year now and Vote returns to alw. level so he will most likely return to a NW2, avoid Lucas D's cool colt, Deputy Amore, like the virus or just gallop into oblivion until he 'gives it up already" - OR - train up to the Arc and SC without racing.

"Yeah, right. Like I believe any of this." The twins sitting on the hay say in unison. "You're Big Bee... Just be the bee. Can we have cake now?"

So right! Have cake. Go V*O*T*E!! Go win again and again.

No SIM horses were harmed in the writing of this fiction. jX
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: V*O*T*E

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Cool story!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Little Bee approves this story... she went with me to drop off my ballot 2 days ago.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

nice story Jon. Also, vote in the actual election as well one way or another.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Thank you for sharing this story
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Jon Xett wrote: 3 years ago My 3 year old roan colt Vote https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1195603 was 2 for 2 as a 2 year old. New year now and Vote returns to alw. level so he will most likely return to a NW2, avoid Lucas D's cool colt, Deputy Amore, like the virus or just gallop into oblivion until he 'gives it up already" - OR - train up to the Arc and SC without racing.

No SIM horses were harmed in the writing of this fiction. jX
Great story Jon, but if you can enter him in a NW2 that really would be magic lol.