Restarting Stable

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kinclaire Farm
Miler

Restarting Stable

Post by Kinclaire Farm »

Does anyone have suggestions for getting out of significant debt to restart a stable? I have had to take a break from the SIM for about two years, which has landed my stable at a little over $350K in debt and counting. I am hoping to start playing again, but have no idea how to get out of that hole. Totally overwhelmed, and most of my horses have aged out of racing. Really hoping I can find a way to start playing again!
Kinclaire Farm
Moriarty -- Steward's Cup winning Paint Sprinter
Visionary Leader -- Steward's Cup winning Arabian Router
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Re: Restarting Stable

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Sell me Descartes and Lisichka I will give you 1,500,000
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I sent you a message.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Kinclaire Farm wrote: 3 years ago Does anyone have suggestions for getting out of significant debt to restart a stable? I have had to take a break from the SIM for about two years, which has landed my stable at a little over $350K in debt and counting. I am hoping to start playing again, but have no idea how to get out of that hole. Totally overwhelmed, and most of my horses have aged out of racing. Really hoping I can find a way to start playing again!
If you do decide you want to sell some paints I'm sure a lot of us would shell out on them in an auction. The catch to that is that said paints would be hard to replace right off the bat. I think that if you use the Contact Us form and let the Steward know that she'd wipe out any debt you have.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Welcome back :D.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Kinclaire Farm
Miler

Post by Kinclaire Farm »

I just was able to go through messages and catch up on this. Thank you to all of you who sent me such kind words! Life kicked my butt again, so I am only just now able to get back to things and try and get my stable moving again.
Kinclaire Farm
Moriarty -- Steward's Cup winning Paint Sprinter
Visionary Leader -- Steward's Cup winning Arabian Router