Greener pastures.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Greener pastures.

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Does it cost Sim money to dump horses? I don’t have time to look it up. Literally want to dump half my stock and re-boot. My stable sucks this year. They have to go and don’t have time to give them away and not enough money to create a sale.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Greener pastures.

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Ages 0-4 will cost $5000 each.
Ages 5+ Is free
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Greener pastures.

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

You can pension to Rochelle thus:

1) ship to any Kingswood farm
2) retire and pension if necessary
3) private offer to Rochelle for $0

Or you could lease them to new players or via the auctions/sale page for the rest of the season. Take a break. Reboot. I had a horrible last 4 weeks of my first season Y56 when I was suddenly forced to trash 1/4 of my barn because they couldn't win anywhere. But my horses didn't change, it was the competition that changed. Some had to "fall off" the bottom of the class ladder, others just needed a drop. Some had a form cycle and came back this year to win straight away. Sure, it's 2020 and most of us have had our quota of stress and disappointment, but wouldn't you rather take a break than go full monty?