How did your Dyck turn out?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: How did your Dyck turn out?

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I am reading so many concerns about what surface/distance, but I don't see that as being that much of an issue. WO at the four most likely combos (4F, 5F, T and AW) with either the same or no equipment. Take those results and compare them to a standard: e.g. the tenth fastest wo for that surface/distance. Whichever one is the highest percentage is the most likely correct surface/distance. For what its worth, and I don't have one to play with. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Burgundy Hill Farms »

Thanks to everyone for the input...that's what I love about the SIM...whether grizzled vets or new players, people have and share great insight and don't mind helping other players (well, most don't mind).
I'm planning on getting her fit, then working 4f AW (already have a 4f turf wo) then the same for 5f and go from there. With any luck, she's a router and I'll have her good to go by week 10 route debuts.

Best to you all!

Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Phil Hoeflich wrote: 3 years ago Thanks to everyone for the input...that's what I love about the SIM...whether grizzled vets or new players, people have and share great insight and don't mind helping other players (well, most don't mind).
I'm planning on getting her fit, then working 4f AW (already have a 4f turf wo) then the same for 5f and go from there. With any luck, she's a router and I'll have her good to go by week 10 route debuts.

Best to you all!
Pssst, Phil...2 year old Routers wait for week 10...these are 3 year olds...run when ready, ;)
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Burgundy Hill Farms »

:oops: Yeah...that's what I meant..

Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

i got a stakes
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
Chris Barber
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Chris Barber »

Allowance filly for me
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I missed out on the Dycks cus I didn't know they were even available! Sad.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚