Idiot Trainer of the Month Award goes to...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Idiot Trainer of the Month Award goes to...

Post by Darcy McBride »

ME!

I was going to enter Sweet Madness into the appropriate Saudi Cup race, but did not, because I forgot to nominate her.
Lo and behold, I HAD nominated her for the Saudi Cup, but for some reason got mixed up on the week it was run. I went to enter her in WK6, and then realized my error. I really hate getting old!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Idiot Trainer of the Month Award goes to...

Post by Stormy Peak »

That's a shame : (

I've done a similar thing in the past...but raced a horse in a lower purse GI race, thinking a Much large purse was 2 weeks later, when it was in fact the very next week. After that I started to put on my better horses' page notes a schedule of possible races.
That way I can see that in say Week 3, there is one choice for a race, but in Week 5 there might be 3 or 4 choices depending up on weather the horses favors...etc. Then I can narrow down my future choices depending up on the elements, or even how the horse ran in it's previous efforts. It's helped me to remember the big races I'm aiming for, because I have the memory of gnat. :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

i have forgotten to ship this horse from Childs Play Park since wk 1.
/www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=1255128 :oops:
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Well, yours truly has been handling a colt on the TCT with kid gloves because he was ‘very unsound’ Reading is difficult and comprehensive skills notwithstanding I just this week realized his type of “very” was actually Very Sound”. Not as bad as the other way around or other trainer examples here and yet, sheesh. jX
Jack Christensen
Derby Contender

Post by Jack Christensen »

Jon Xett wrote: 3 years ago Well, yours truly has been handling a colt on the TCT with kid gloves because he was ‘very unsound’ Reading is difficult and comprehensive skills notwithstanding I just this week realized his type of “very” was actually Very Sound”. Not as bad as the other way around or other trainer examples here and yet, sheesh. jX
Look on the bright side, at least you read it wrong the way you did. If you read very unsound as very sound and injured him it would have been much worse.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I just realized I forgot to ship all my 2yo miler and routers home after they did barrier trials week 3 🤦‍♀️ Le sigh
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

I'm just waiting for Asia results, which are like 2 mins away, I was looking at the horse racing tonight and realized it is on a 13 day back up. Uh oh.
Race With Lions (TM)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid) - leased out this year

NEW in Y66:
Nigerian Prince
(TS)
The Womble (TR)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Meh, that’s alright, your horse should be fine :) Horses have been able to win off of 1.5 weeks, and some have been able to run just fine off of just 1 week’s rest (TC races not included).
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Harlequins »

The Harlequins wrote: 3 years ago i have forgotten to ship this horse from Childs Play Park since wk 1.
/www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=1255128 :oops:
Might have done him good :lol: well pleased with that run.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.