Y57 Louisville Derby Preview

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Y57 Louisville Derby Preview

Post by Nathan Klein »

A few days early but here it my longest preview the year 57 Louisville Derby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb8umzk ... e=youtu.be not sure if i'll make one for the Desert World Cup or many more this year but it just depends on how this one goes since this is the one that took the longest to make.
"Nathan you tweaking"
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Y57 Louisville Derby Preview

Post by The Steward »

"Springsteen, born in the USA...." I see what you did there!!!

Loved this. Think you do such a good job matching the horses. I've gone back and forth on my top pick every day this week.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Great job as always Nathan!
yeah
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago Loved this. Think you do such a good job matching the horses. I've gone back and forth on my top pick every day this week.
Thanks picking the right horses is the hardest part of the video and I almost rage quitted trying to find a horse for Maximus, originally he was gonna be War Of Will but I chose Lord Admiral after way too much time. The others were easier thankfully so i'm glad that people think they matched up well since that is the part of the video that I put the most time into.
"Nathan you tweaking"
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I love your video edits, so much thought and effort goes into them and they're super fun to see. Really brings the game to life!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Enjoyed it greatly, Nathan! Thanks for these, and all the hard work you put into it!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED