Week 6 Friday!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Week 6 Friday!

Post by Jon Xett »

I am most excited for Time Bomb https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1176559 in the Desert Turf Classic. I don't race too often in the desert but Time Bomb has actually been racing toward his year 57 planned schedule since he was 2, another thing I don't do too often_Plan.

I am most anxious for Idea of You https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... 1224612nin the Louisville Oaks. I love this race for fillies and try to enter something nice as often as I can. Been a while since I've had one in the winner circle however. There is hope this year for me.

I am most noxious over Live Trax https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1187736 in the Louisville Derby who drew inside with pp 2.
He'll have to break on top_ and have things his own way_ and have a little bit of racing luck or lack thereof from the other speed _ to be able to hit the board in this super competitive Louisville Derby. There are so many feel good stories this year from first time owners to never won owners to would love to win it againg_that I will just sit back and watch from the rail, as always.

Yes, I realize I probably used noxious wrong in that sentence but it was the only "x" word that I could think of on short notice. Have fun this evening.
jX
Last edited by Jon Xett 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago
Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago I noticed there are only three Steward breds in the race and four Xett breds. Is this a sign of the future?
If Xett is the only one who can breed DMB foals most definitely!
Ha! .... no wait a minute, I think you're onto something here. Seriously, how cool would that be if I bred 120 little Dave Matthews Band colts in Year 58? That would be totally wicked. But what does the data to date show? Let's investigate:
Year 53 4yo colts_12 jX breds_1 not owned by jX_ all 4 DMB sired colts entered in the Year 56 Derby bred by their owner/breeder or The Steward
Year 54 3yo colts_22 jX breds_12 not owned by jX_with 3 jX bred colts making the gate plus one jX bred and owned for 4 total in the Year 57 Derby
Looking ahead:
Year 55 2yo colts_ 7 jX breds_0 not owned by jX
Year 56 yearling colts_ 10 jX breds_1 not owned by jX
Year 57 foals of the colt kind_ 2 jX breds_0 not owned by jX

Year 54 was the anomaly so it appears that Xett breds in the Louisville Derby is a No-Go. Thanks, jX
Last edited by Jon Xett 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

A few good ones in tonight. Wish I could stay up for the calls. Good luck to all and happy Derby night!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Jon Xett wrote: 3 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago
Keith Maidlow wrote: 3 years ago I noticed there are only three Steward breds in the race and four Xett breds. Is this a sign of the future?
If Xett is the only one who can breed DMB foals most definitely!
Ha! .... no wait a minute, I think you're onto something here. Seriously, how cool would that be if I bred 120 little Dave Matthews Band colts in Year 58? That would be totally wicked. But what does the data to date show? Let's investigate:
Year 53 4yo colts_12 jX breds_1 not owned by jX_ all 4 DMB sired colts entered in the Year 56 Derby bred by their owner/breeder or The Steward
Year 54 3yo colts_22 jX breds_12 not owned by jX_with 3 jX bred colts making the gate plus one jX bred and owned for 4 total in the Year 57 Derby
Looking ahead:
Year 55 2yo colts_ 7 jX breds_0 not owned by jX
Year 56 yearling colts_ 10 jX breds_1 not owned by jX
Year 57 foals of the colt kind_ 2 jX breds_0 not owned by jX

Year 54 was the anomaly so it appears that Xett breds in the Louisville Derby is a No-Go. Thanks, jX
I would be 100% for you breeding 120 DMB colts this year
;p
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago Insignia Imperalis in the Bunburette, and Fiery Eyes in the Bunbury. Hopefully, there’ll be some good news to wake up to.
Insignia Imperalis was 4th, and Fiery Eyes won. Huh??? I’m stunned!! This is my first win in the Bunbury and it’s with this super special filly who just continues to amaze me. That’s 5 straight Grade 1’s for her now. What a beast!

(Breed to Moon Faced!)

ETA: Thanks to Dylan and Mara, I just found out she ran a stakes record time in the Bunbury!