I forget every year

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

I forget every year

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Does anyone know when we can re-gallop our horses for potential changes?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: I forget every year

Post by Louise Bayou »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago Does anyone know when we can re-gallop our horses for potential changes?
Week 17
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon
Y59: Sunrise inthe Dawn – AWR
Y60: Faded Memory – DR

A Complete Historical Guide to the Louisville Derby
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1309548

Y57-W8-D7 Galloped
Y57-W8-D7 Trainer: Oh, my! 'Horse 60169010250' is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W8-D5 Galloped
Y57-W8-D5 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W8-D2 Galloped
Y57-W8-D2 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W7-D6 Galloped
Y57-W7-D6 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W7-D3 Galloped
Y57-W7-D3 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W6-D7 Galloped
Y57-W6-D7 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W6-D4 Galloped
Y57-W6-D4 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W6-D1 Galloped
Y57-W6-D1 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
;p
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

One more improver! Wow!

Y57-W8-D7 Trainer: Oh, my! 'Men Stroll Rage' is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y54-W7-D3 Trainer: 'Men Stroll Rage' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully.
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Mara Jade Vess wrote: 3 years ago Image
LOL
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1309548

Y57-W8-D7 Galloped
Y57-W8-D7 Trainer: Oh, my! 'Horse 60169010250' is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W8-D5 Galloped
Y57-W8-D5 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W8-D2 Galloped
Y57-W8-D2 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W7-D6 Galloped
Y57-W7-D6 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W7-D3 Galloped
Y57-W7-D3 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W6-D7 Galloped
Y57-W6-D7 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W6-D4 Galloped
Y57-W6-D4 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Y57-W6-D1 Galloped
Y57-W6-D1 Trainer: 'Horse 60169010250' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
I have a stable full of cats
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I refuse to gallop another horse, but I was dumb and had my mental time wrong for when barrier trials ran. Galloped Skyrim, who was a dog of an allowance working 0:58.21 at the beginning of the year and is now a freak. Again, I'm not gonna gallop anybody else but Andrew might not be lying?
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 3 years ago I refuse to gallop another horse, but I was dumb and had my mental time wrong for when barrier trials ran. Galloped Skyrim, who was a dog of an allowance working 0:58.21 at the beginning of the year and is now a freak. Again, I'm not gonna gallop anybody else but Andrew might not be lying?
Hmm, interesting...

e: Andrew wasn't lying. Found a yearling who went from solid progressive to stakes progressive
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Going through my barns, starting to wonder if only a few horses were affected. Will find out tomorrow maybe
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

On the home page the Steward says that horses don´t improve as much at midseason. Maybe because every "experience point" is pooled to claimers becoming pensioned freaks? :)
I believe that Andrew is right and will start to gallop a few now. Can´t wait.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I reread andrews post and realize that his horse was at its peak already at W8D5, so I changed my mind and wait.
Phoebe was right..
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I think the safest option is to wait the 2 hours, I'm not gonna touch the rest of my horses lol. God knows the Sim likes to do weird things
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's me, breaking stuff as usual. I was looking at the list of horses that were scheduled to change and every time I opened one it made the change happen. Oops.

Back away from the SIM, Em....
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago It's me, breaking stuff as usual. I was looking at the list of horses that were scheduled to change and every time I opened one it made the change happen. Oops.

Back away from the SIM, Em....
did you look at any of my horses?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA