2 year old Week 10 route wins and speedy things

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

2 year old Week 10 route wins and speedy things

Post by Jon Xett »

Who performed well?
Who won for you?
Who won in someone else's stable that impressed you?
Who are you excited for for Year 57 Steward's Cup? Year 58 Triple Crown?
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: 2 year old Week 10 route wins and speedy things

Post by Carole Hanson »

Both of my “stakes” routers won their debuts, one a turf router filly and the other a dirt router colt. Neither achieved a speed figure over 90 but I’m not too fussed about that, just happy to see them both win first out and looking forward to their next race!
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Nice, Carole. Thanks for sharing your successes. I like your Not Too Fussed sentiment. It would be a good horse name.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

When I saw my stakes peak filly making her debut with a dazzling speed figure I thought surely the Rising Stars section of the Edge week eleven was a given! https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1246939
If anyone would happen to know, and to think: "Yes, but you said you loved marathoners!" I am going to deny it.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Yes. I had a colt dirt route win his maiden last week. I am pleased.
;p
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 3 years ago When I saw my stakes peak filly making her debut with a dazzling speed figure I thought surely the Rising Stars section of the Edge week eleven was a given! https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1246939
If anyone would happen to know, and to think: "Yes, but you said you loved marathoners!" I am going to deny it.
I'd say you horse is very unfit
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

The one I thought would win didn’t, but Tale As Old As Time zoomed home with a 98 winning by 4! 🐎
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 3 years ago
Ash Tarasin wrote: 3 years ago When I saw my stakes peak filly making her debut with a dazzling speed figure I thought surely the Rising Stars section of the Edge week eleven was a given! https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1246939
I'd say you horse is very unfit
I'd have to agree. I'm sure she will run much better next start!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Ryan Whitehead wrote: 3 years ago I'd say you horse is very unfit
No, Ryan. She has been doing workouts every or every other week since last year week 4. She did however not cheer out loud when I tried her over sprint route.

And Louise and Ryan both of you, stop suggesting I'm a good breeder and a crappy trainer. :) She's just slow as ****
She'll be back when she can run to another star system and back.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I had two wins. One was a Stakes galloping colt from Axis Mundi named Axis Arctos and the other was an Allowance late bloomer Who D's New D's.
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

My first ever born-as stakes won on debut with a decent time considering the surface: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1260817

Was anticipating his debut for a while, and he ended up facing off against one of the other top-working colts of last year in that race.
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon
Y59: Sunrise inthe Dawn – AWR
Y60: Faded Memory – DR

A Complete Historical Guide to the Louisville Derby
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago The one I thought would win didn’t, but Tale As Old As Time zoomed home with a 98 winning by 4! 🐎
Very nice that your Tale As Old As Time zoomed with an Edge worthy speed figure. I'm not sure if there was a 100+ SF week 10 for routers but they seem to be fairly rare. jX
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Garret Folsom wrote: 3 years ago I had two wins. One was a Stakes galloping colt from Axis Mundi named Axis Arctos and the other was an Allowance late bloomer Who D's New D's.
2 wins is always appreciated on a very competitive Week 10. I know some player's strategy in recent years is to hold back their prize routers for week 11 or even week 12. I however threw everything I had wherever there was an opening in week 10.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Mara Jade Vess wrote: 3 years ago My first ever born-as stakes won on debut with a decent time considering the surface: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1260817

Was anticipating his debut for a while, and he ended up facing off against one of the other top-working colts of last year in that race.
Sunrise Inthe Dawn is a quite nice all weather router. I'm glad he won for you right off the bat
and that headshot is really nice too!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Jon Xett wrote: 3 years ago
Mara Jade Vess wrote: 3 years ago My first ever born-as stakes won on debut with a decent time considering the surface: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1260817

Sunrise Inthe Dawn is a quite nice all weather router. I'm glad he won for you right off the bat
and that headshot is really nice too!
I always love to see a nice AWR! And he is a beautiful headshot!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED