Does Spe Chan want to be a mommy?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Does Spe Chan want to be a mommy?

Post by Danny Derby »

I just don't know.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Does Spe Chan want to be a mommy?

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Send her over and I’ll ask her myself, then let you know.
;p
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

If Roughian (who's 6 years old this season) could have stayed a freak for longer than she did, she might still be running at age 8.
I have a good number of really nice 'Foremost line' mares that are giving me freak and stake foals, so while I do eventually want to have some Roughian babies in my stable, it wasn't a top priority...as I love racing my horses more than I do the breeding.

Spe Chan has had a great year this year... winning several GI races and hitting the board in a few races against the boys.
I guess running her for another year will have to be what you are willing to risk... mostly that of one less foal from her, and if she can continue to run and earn trophies, or high earnings in upcoming races.

Roughian's not won anything this year, but she's been against the boys in every race, and now is just a stakes horse - still, she's hit the board in every race so far. I'm having FUN running her...and to me, it's worth losing out on the foal she could have had if I had retired her last year.

Also, the Sim is often cruel...lol. Could be after retirement, there's that small chance that my girl might only be a 'potential' type broodmare. I am hoping she will be at least a Star....but for now, I know what I do have, and it's a really nice stakes runner.

Spe Chan, is an awesome mare. I look forward to seeing her babies on the track. : ) I'm not much into dirt route races, but I do have a few in my stables right now and hope someday to have a horse with even 1/2 her talent running in that division.

Best of luck with her, Danny, no matter what you choose to do.

Stormy : )
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Lol stormy can’t help but say roughian in every post she makes in a thread.
;p
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I actually don’t mind the bounce before the steward cup angle !
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago Lol stormy can’t help but say roughian in every post she makes in a thread.
It's only every other thread.

Stormy (Roughian's Owner)
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Is anyone else completely confused that Danny, who retires every 3 year old filly, has done a 180 and is like Let's run forever?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago Is anyone else completely confused that Danny, who retires every 3 year old filly, has done a 180 and is like Let's run forever?
That hasn't been me in forever and a day!
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Andrew Davidson wrote: 3 years ago Lol stormy can’t help but say roughian in every post she makes in a thread.
Not true she made a post about Mal instead of Roughian one time.(just the once then it was back to Roughian)
"Nathan you tweaking"