Interesting stuff about SC Races

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Interesting stuff about SC Races

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I noticed now that Light Up Light Up has three daughters in the F&M Turf. His top earner is Lightout, Arc winner and running the SC Turf next (mostly horses he just beat in the Arc).

Dude stands for 25k. Deal if I ever saw one.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: Interesting stuff about SC Races

Post by Stormy Peak »

Kaine Saracen wrote: 3 years ago
Stormy Peak wrote: 3 years ago I've noticed this one : )

At this point in time, of the 8 entries in The SC Bunburette, 4 of them were sired by Brilliance 8-)
Kudos to Kaine Saracen in having such a nice stallion.

The Steward's Cup Bunburette

````[Updated list below with the two newer entries in Bold, and race record shown]```

It's still early, so there could possibly be more entrees, but still that's a nice testament to Brilliance in having half the field of a Grade 1 race have his offspring running in it.

Hope some of you can point out some fun things about SC races you have horses running in.

Stormy
A quick update, well just because, the field has extended to 10 entries at the time of writing this, Brilliance is still the sire of HALF the field, that is FIVE SC fillies as 2yo's. In addition to this little detail, he also has half the field in the Bunbury, though there are only four runners at this time.
So current facts, Brilliance has half the runners in both the colt and filly 2yo SC races of his division!!
Here's the field updated --- also adding that 6 of the 10 are undefeated and the other 4 never finished worse than 2nd!

The FIVE being:
~Brilliance in You -- 2: 1-1-0
~Brilliant Wish -- 2: 2-0-0
~Catonarainbowbridge -- 2: 1-1-0
~Heart in Hand -- 2: 1-1-0
~Light Fingers -- 2: 2-0-0

The remaining FIVE are each by a different sire:
~Bonnie Wright (Saxon Warrior) -- 2: 2-0-0
~Extreme Ways [Phenomenal One] -- 3: 3-0-0
~Summer in the City [Summerland] -- 2: 2-0-0
~Volcanologist [One and Only] -- 2: 1-1-0
~With Daydreams [Take Me Up] -- 2: 2-0-0 (lovely headshot on this filly...she looks determined to win!)

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000