simperior edge

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: simperior edge

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Art Kage wrote: 3 years ago
Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago
Art Kage wrote: 3 years ago After reading all these posts I just have to get this off my chest. Pete V, I will never forget the time I trained a yearling FREAK into INJURY and when I posted that fact here you laughed, LAUGHED at my post.. My poor horsie, hurt and forever nothing but a blue hen mare poppin out stakes and freaks without a chance to run through my negligence when I needed a shoulder to cry on all I got was amusement at my misfortune.. I almost quit the game for 22.46 seconds.. but then I got over it.. So its all ok, I will survive.. Gloria Gaynor you are timeless!!!
:cry: I'm sorry i laughed at you Art. I am not the same person I was when I first started.

Although part of me wants to laugh right now as you bring this up, but i will not, promise.
I was almost ok until I read your last sentence.. go ahead, laugh Pete, you see Chuckles would want you to, remember, a little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down my pants! You are cruel beyond belief and I wish you A GOOD DAY SIR!
See the funny thing is Art, I was not laughing at your horse now nor you in particular. I was laughing at the memory of the incident that you brought up. However if even that much hurts you that I can’t laugh at something that happened who knows how many years ago, I don’t know if anything can help this situation.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Ok well thanks for that Pete, I am happy for your kind words
Last edited by Art K Stables 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Not cool bro
;p
Paul Sellers
Eclipse Champion

Post by Paul Sellers »

Art Kage wrote: 3 years ago the time I trained a yearling FREAK
I've been in the game for like seventy Sim Seasons and I've never had a freak. So maybe Andrew Davidson was correct when he told me I suck and that I'm terrible at this game.
"I am still under the impression that there is nothing alive quite so beautiful as a thoroughbred horse."

-- John Galsworthy
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Ok relax I went too far , all good calm down it’s ok I’m ok and you’re ok and we ok , I thought it was obvious but if anyone thinks I’m upset over a freak getting injured and producing freaks and stakes and shakes and fries I I have nothing but sympathy for you.. where’s John s when you need him.. 😅
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Thank you for all constructive conversation. I think/hope it was eye opening. Overarching message: be kind.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG