Year 58 Goals

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Year 58 Goals

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

week 10 check in (how did it get to be week 10 already???)

- Please please please let there be a TB freak in my yearling crop. I know who I REALLY want it to be but I won't jinx that by naming it here. CHECK- got 1, and it was the one I wanted.
- Please please please let there be a freak mixer in my yearling crop. NOPE.
- Win a stakes race with a mixer NOT YET - but 2 have come close
- Win a stakes race with a dirt router CHECK - got a G3. And had a turf miler and a dirt miler come good, so that's neat.
- Win a dirt sprint classic race (I don't have a pegasus runner but sprint champs, a cup race, or the desert). It's a big ask but 58 is possibly the best DS team I've ever had. NOT YET - all riding on the Cups and the Champs now.
- Get another underperforming racer but likely stud over 350K (I think I've got another Ryker hiding in my racing barn) CHECK - at least one really got good this year.
- Have my mare swaps and any spendy mare leases not let me down (although that won't show up until year 59)
- Shouldwouldacoulda finally beats Intellivore NOT YET! They meet for the first time this year tonight...
- Claim 2 2yo stakes gallopers (allowance LB would do as well) - 1 stakes and 9 ALBs so far.
- Get back to writing more and submit one article per week (I have 4 weeks' worth but open to suggestions if there's something I should write about) - NOPE - I did 3 I think then that was it.
- half of my studs throw a freak in the 57 foal/58 yearling crop (that's King of Stars, Mika, Most Spirited, Ryker, Justus, and Just Happy, so I'm looking for 3 to throw a freak yearling) - Most Spirited is out on lease so I'm not sure about him, but King of stars threw 3 freaks in this yearling crop. So, yes and no.
- Order at least 3 headshots. It's been a while. NOT YET
- have 5 of my racers leased out to run win 100K for their leasees. NOT YET - but most are 2yos and some are routers, so we wil see.
Last edited by Gigi Gofaster 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
The Harlequins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Year 58 Goals

Post by The Harlequins »

After gallops of all horses,.

Think year 58 will be the start of my Sim career, past decisions,seem to have been the right ones at this point.
The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.