New Steward Bred Rules

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Re: New Steward Bred Rules

Post by Dylan Christensen »

I’d have to disagree with that too. It takes a lot of money that people are hoarding up out of the game.
yeah
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

Rebecca Rose Hepburn wrote: 3 years ago There should be a limit on how many extra slots a person can buy.
I agree
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

I also agree that limit should be just on active runners.
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago I’d have to disagree with that too. It takes a lot of money that people are hoarding up out of the game.
Also with this.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

3 million first slot
5 million second slot
7 million third slot

and so on and so forth.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago I’d have to disagree with that too. It takes a lot of money that people are hoarding up out of the game.
Takes money out and redistributes.
;p
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago 3 million first slot
5 million second slot
7 million third slot

and so on and so forth.
This was the original plan, but very difficult to code (another table of things to keep track of), so we left it for now, but likely this is the future.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Let's say I have Stewardbred A from an auction, and my pal Eduardo has Stewardbred B. We want to straight up trade the ones we got for whatever reason. Is there a way to facilitate that without paying a giant fee?
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I go to work and come back to chaos!

I would love for mares to be leaseable...since I have super awesome mare swaps planned and I would rather be listed as the breeder on my future babies, as I am sure my swap people would too!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

I'm good with almost all of it...I don't like that people can get more slots...why have limits at all if you can get more slots, makes no sense because the players with endless amounts of money can have 20 a year again....I'm not seeing how this has changed the original way SB were being dealt with...just taking an extra 3 million from players who don't need it anyways...the pinhookers will bid and get their two with no interest in the horse at all just to sell it...same as before
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 3 years ago I noticed that Alexandra Jaysman bred horses don’t currently count as a Steward bred purchase, how will they be affected by the new rules?
They aren't included in the new rules, because they aren't actual Steward-breds. :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago
Nick Gilmore wrote: 3 years ago I noticed that Alexandra Jaysman bred horses don’t currently count as a Steward bred purchase, how will they be affected by the new rules?
They aren't included in the new rules, because they aren't actual Steward-breds. :-)
Lol, I like that!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Jack Ryder wrote: 3 years ago I also agree that limit should be just on active runners.
Not when the auctions are foal and yearling auctions. That would do nothing to solve the problem that limits of 2 per person is trying to achieve.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Nena Olson wrote: 3 years ago
Jack Ryder wrote: 3 years ago I also agree that limit should be just on active runners.
Not when the auctions are foal and yearling auctions. That would do nothing to solve the problem that limits of 2 per person is trying to achieve.
Sorry should have said no limit on retired ones.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

This thread is so much fun for me. I read it and I only understand maybe half of what is even being said. And I realize that I am still just a fat happy baby over here.