Stewardbreds

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Stewardbreds

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Stewardbreds
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Stewardbreds

Post by Tim Matthews »

Stewardbreds
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Stewandbreads
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 3 years ago Stewandbreads
Great response!!!!
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Until the economy is fixed, this doesn't resolve anything.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with Stewardbreds in isolation. As long as economy is broken they're a problem, NOT a solution.

Given that we have the Exchange (which is used at various times to top off sim $ or GP for people participating in various Steward-run auctions) players are in effect paying real money so the Steward can avoid fixing a problem she created in the first place.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

The exchange is great it gives players that can’t spend real life money a chance at the full sim experience! It is the greatest thing the steward has ever put into the game .
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Gwen Morse wrote: 3 years ago Given that we have the Exchange (which is used at various times to top off sim $ or GP for people participating in various Steward-run auctions) players are in effect paying real money so the Steward can avoid fixing a problem she created in the first place.
Xander Zone wrote: 3 years ago The exchange is great it gives players that can’t spend real life money a chance at the full sim experience! It is the greatest thing the steward has ever put into the game .
The exchange is great. I'm not sure I'd call it the greatest thing in the sim :), but I like it a lot.

Stewardbreds are fine on their own. I don't hate them or love them. I kind of got over them as soon as I retired my first 'gently used' Stewardbred but I think putting them in the game for people do care about them is fine/good.

I'm opposed to charging people real world $$$ for bandages on the economy (which includes Stewardbreds) instead of fixing it. Even if someone only ever pays sim cash for things, the Exchange means that all sim cash has a real $ value as well.
--
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

I promised The Steward I wouldn't divulge this early, but there actually will be a new feature to fix the economy in Y58.

Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Where are the mittens?
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I am mostly and only upset that this isnt going to inflate my personal freak and stakes percentage. Since stewardbred are still on the curve so -someone- is hogging those spots.
;p
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I promised The Steward I wouldn't divulge this early, but there actually will be a new feature to fix the economy in Y58.
If this is not a joke I am very happy to hear the economy will be fixed :D. I still think Stewardbreds are fine on their own.

If this is just a meme/joke thing then I will go back to being sad that Stewardbreds are being used to patch a buggy design decision that should be fixed.
--
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Danny Derby wrote: 3 years ago I promised The Steward I wouldn't divulge this early, but there actually will be a new feature to fix the economy in Y58.

He's
not
wearing
a mask!

---------

Stormy
*since everyone here in the Sim needs to have something to grumble about...that's mine.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Burgundy Hill Farms
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Burgundy Hill Farms »

Should we expect "SIMulus" checks, too?