"Done Breeding"

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: "Done Breeding"

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I recall a prior thread where several players mentioned breeding 100 in their second season and I stated that I wouldn't get to that number. 119 foals later....
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

I hear you Kelly, I’m in my second breeding season and at 124. On the positive side folks, just another 16 hours and we can start breeding for year 58.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I thought I was done, and then thought gee I should just check to be sure... and had one left. Yikes.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

The Steward wrote: 3 years ago I thought I was done, and then thought gee I should just check to be sure... and had one left. Yikes.
And watch that one turn out to be the best of the bunch.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I ended my breeding before break started and I left a bunch of mares unbred.

It felt weird but also good to take a step back early.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100